Chapter Three: New Year

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The kamado family had taken good care of Melissa they also know about her secret about kira they knew about her it all started when she made three requests around Tanjiro as he did what she requested at first he was hesitant but he did it anyway as soon as he fulfilled the three wishes that Melissa asked for him her face turned plae with her eyes completely turning black he was shock to say the least since it was his first time seei g something like this happen in his life "what do I do?" he asked himself as he was still looking at the said girl who was still looking at him with a smile on her face "how do I turn you back Melissa-chan?" Tanjiro asked while looking at the said girl.

"wish." was the only thing that she had answered he didn't get it at first since he was still shocked so he decided to wish for her to tell him how to return her back "uhh Melisa-chan how do I get to return you back?" Tanjiro asked while loooking at the girl.

"if you fulfilled three wish that I had asked my face will turn completely black and I will grant you one wish for my face to return back to normal." was the answered that Mellisa gave him as he had now finally understand what she was saying in the first place but he was curious if there are a lot more rules that they I'll need to follow " ne Melisa-chan is there anymore rules I need to know about what happened?" Tanjiro asked the silver headed girl as they were now all eating dinner the rest was curious.

"ohh right all you have to do is do all the wishes that I will demand but don't worry it won't be that hard." Melissa said while looking at him with her normal smile that she would give her family the rest if the kamado family was now curious on what was gapping "what are you two talking about?" Kei asked her soon while looking at the two "oh when I was doing the wished that Melissa-Chan was asking her eyes was completely black and told to make a wish at first I didn't get it at all but I thought that maybe wishing to her to tell me how to return her back she told me."

Tanjiro explained. As they looked at the silver headed girl" like what kind of wishes?"Kei asked while looking at the two" well the wish will go as a pat on the head a hug, kiss, and holding my hand if you wish for something easy the second wish will still be the same. "Melissa said while looking at them with a smile on her face.

" what do you mean? "Nezuko asked while looking at the girl that was like an older sister to them" if you wish for money or to be rich the next wish will be something like asking for someones internal organs something like that. "Melissa explained as they all looked at her in shocked" if you guys want to heal someone all I need is to have physical contact with them then I can heal them. "Melissa said while looking down.

Tanjiro smelled her sad aura around her this made him wonder why the girl was sad as she was always smiling "ne Melissa-Chan are you sad?" Tanjiro asked while looking at the silver headed girl who liked at them with wide eyes "maybe after all alot of people had been after Kira to use her powers you know as a weapon." Melissa said while looking at them they were shocked they didn't knew about her past but knowing that this girl had gone through something like that shock all of them no kid should be treated as a weapon no one should be treated like that.

" I'm sorry for asking." Tanjiro apologize to the girl as he was shock "its fine." was the only answer that Melissa gave thembut she still has a smile on her face no matter how hard it is she won't be able to fix the past but she will be able to fix the future after all she want to change that she want to help people not be used by them.

(time skip)

It was now a new day and it is almost new year tanjiro was getting ready to leave he will be going alone since Melissa had gotten a fever so kei made her stay even though she said that she still can keep up with Tanjiro and will heal herself Kei had decided to make her stay and not use her magic.

So she had no choice to stay as it was what she was told to do and she was already use on being told or order what she is suppose to do but this time is was different.

As she was being told for her satefy and not for what her mother wants her to do as she had been so use on being order by her mother she didn't even care for and she was really happy with who she is right now but she was missing her younger brother Killua and her younger sister Alluka.

Milissa's pov:

Today I had gotten a fever although I knew I can heal it, I was still told on not doing it as I should rest so that is what I'm doing right now "Sabito do you think Killua and Alluka are okay?" I asked the masked male who was sitting beside me even though he was wearing a mask I knew he was smiling at me.

"of course they are." Sabito answered while looking at me with a smile on his face, Sabito was the one who had been with me when I was still locked up inside my the camber that I was in.

"they are both a strong kids so they are okay." Sabito told me with a smile on his face "yeah your right I trust you thank you so much."I said with a smile on my face to be honest I don't really care on what will happen to me as along as those people that means alot to me are safe then I'm okay with it as I know that they are safe.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like this chapter thank you and I love you all