37

No one's POV

"Kai.... return Kaito to me." you pushed the blade into his chest, ripping out his insides swiftly. Blood spurting everywhere onto you face. You stabbed continuously until you reached Kaito. 

"come on ba-"

Someone unplugged something, you were able to breathe and see the light. You turned your view to Kai stopping the nightmare gas. It wasn't working on you anymore, you weren't scared of Kai, it scared him.

"it's all man for themselves, Kai." you sweated, rushing to Kaito and seeing him safe and sound, except for that small scar the blonde girl gave him. She will pay, she HAS to. 

"I preferred-"

"the old me. who doesn't? she was weak and dumb. the new one's always harder to finish anyways." you walked off with Kaito, leaving Kai speechless. You smiled as Kaito giggled, he looked so much like his father.

"the power of chowa huh." you smirked, walking to the garden where Eri and pops were chilling at. "pops, let's escaped this place, come with me?" you cut it short, he nodded. Eri overheard and tugged your shirt, "can you not leave me alone this time oneesan?"

"never again will I." you pecked her forehead. Kai following back, "escaping?"

"you're darn right." you eyed him expressionless, a small tint of panic in his eyes. Panic Kai Chisaki, cute. He looked at the 4 pair of angry eyes, one from an old man he nearly killed, two from 'experiments' and last one from a silly baby.

"you were once my sister."

"and you were once my brother."

Katsuki's POV

"I don't think you UNDERSTAND." I slammed the table, shoving the books off the table. I need y/n back, NOW. "She's inside, it's confirmed..." Denki said, "but no way to enter." he gulped, a small spark of electricity formed in my eyes.

murder.

murder.

murder.

I want Kai's lifeless body on my arms right now with y/n next to me and Kaito in her embrace. I will win and she will be next to me. And that little offspring of mine.

No One's POV

The baby was crying, he started missing his father a lot and you had no choice but to find a small picture of him and show Kaito. You calmed the little baby by humming and started looking at the vents, the outsides and the cars. 

Kai would be extra strict. He would, wouldn't he. Someone that psycho and sick, he would afraid to lose something 'his'. And it's kinda cute and pleasing to see him scared. Kaito calmly sat on the bed waiting for you to pick him up.

"come on Kai Kai." you patted his head gently, waking up with the baby tightly secured in your arms. "pops should be in the garden." and since the both of you were resistant against nightmare gas unless it was injected, you decided to use the vents to spread the toxic and deadly nightmare gas. 

Kaito was pulling a few strands of your hair/ hijab, playing around as he got bored. The whole place was filled with nightmare gas now. You swung open the door, using your bare feet to run through the whole place to the garden. 

"pops! eri!" you ran towards them, something. someone was behind you. 

"urgh." you held Kai's bat, he was swinging a bat, ready to hit your neck so you unconscious. "not again kai." you angrily kicked his crotch. "fuck you..." he dropped to the ground as you ran with pops and eri. 

"baby, can you blast this please." you tapped the wall, looking at the baby. His innocent eyes float around, giggling everytime you tapped the wall. "please?"

"boom. boom!" you tapped it, using your hand to guide him and pointed the wall. 

"that isn't going to w-"

*explosion*