"Listen, Natalia"

continues

continues...

NATALIA'S POV:

ME: "Yes, may I ask who is speaking?" I replied hesitantly.

UNKNOWN: "My name is Chris Peterson." I didn't know what to say and just stood there. As he said his name, my body stiffened, but

How did he get my phone number? Why did he call me right now?

Chris: "Listen, Natalia," my name rolled off his tongue like honey, "or should I call you a bitch or a slut?" WHATTTT??

"I don't know how a girl like you can be so vulnerable and desperate for my attention and to get into my pants?" Chris says.

ME: "No... No... Chris... Listen to what I'm saying... I believe you've made a mistake "I stumbled as I spoke, and my eyes welled up with tears on their own.

Why did he talk to me like that??

I sobbed when I try to explain and I have no idea what's going on??

"I know how you're acting like an innocent, and tomorrow morning, I need you to clear all the social media rumours about us, as well as the posters near the field, and meet me at the football field at 5 p.m.," Chris says.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Chris." I was sobbing uncontrollably....

CHRIS: "Don't try to be clever. If you wanted to be popular, you could have begged me to fuck you, but I would have refused because how could I fuck a desperate piece of shit like you? And Natalia, I'm curious... how many dicks have been inside your pussy...???"

He hung up the call and I can hear he was laughing and there were some of his friends were laughing with him. I felt so miserable and so dejected.

I started to cry and I felt furious. How can he talk about me like that???? This is not the Chris I loved or may be is this his disgusting real side of him??

What are the rumors he has been talking about??

I was crying so badly and few mins later I saw that Bella was calling me. I answered the call..

BELLA:  Hello "Nat, What's going on? Oh my goodness, did you know there were a lot of rumours about you and Chris in our college group? Nick just informed me of the situation."

I couldn't believe it , when she started panting and trying to catch her breath.

BELLA: "Hello there? Why aren't you responding? How did everyone find out about you and Chris?"

ME: "I really.. don't know B, *hiccups* He just called me......."

I said those obnoxious incident.. I can hear her gasp ..

BELLA: "I'm really sorry Nat. I didn't know about it earlier. How can he speak about you like that?? I really really hate him soooooo much" she said gritting her teeth.

I can sense she is going to bust into anger after hearing this. She comforted me about it and I hung up and went to see the messages and saw there were loads of messages sent to me but all of them blamed me and accused me of spreading a rumour..

Noooooo... How could I do like this??

There were so many photos of me and Chris kissing each other. But He haven't seen me once then how did someone edit like this????

I checked my dms and saw, many unknown persons called me a slut and talk about me in very offensive way. They called me

Slut, manipulative bitch, attention seeker.... so on...

I was broken down to earth. I don't want this life really why this have to be like this??

I must find out who did this.....

I cried over hours and I hugged my pillow and I slowly went to a deep sleep

_______________________________________________________________________

What do you think of Chris??? Who do you think spread a rumour about Chris and Natalia ???What will be the consequences faced by Nat in future???

What will be the consequences faced by Nat in future???

Comment and Let me know !!!