Chapter 81

Yang Mu was not far from the bed. Shi Dixuan moved closer to him step by step. He could only move backward step by step, and soon his leg touched the bedside, and he looked back with difficulty.  , Looked at Shi Dixuan, which was less than one meter away from him, and swallowed.

     He regretted it in his heart now, so why couldn't he want to tease Shi Dixuan for a while.

     He was not embarrassed to let him really call someone.  Did Dixuan feel estrus with him when he called people in to see him?  If those people come in and see something that shouldn't be seen, how can he stay in this clan in the future!

     He has to wait until the child is born before he can leave!

     Yang Mu felt quite shy after thinking about it, but he didn't call people. His cultivation was completely suppressed by Shi Dixuan. What method should he use to rescue himself?

     When Shi Dixuan went crazy, it was not that he hadn't experienced... the result was... he had two more biological... sons.

     Really.

     When Yang Mu was thinking about it, Shi Dixuan had already approached him.  Seeing Yang Mu whose face was dull and his eyes were obviously empty, Shi Dixuan's brows were slightly raised invisibly.

     Shi Dixuan, who had only intended to scare Yang Mu, suddenly changed his mind.

     While riding on Yang Mu while still in a daze, he came directly to Yang Mu, stretched out his hand, and hugged Yang Mu's waist.  Because of cultivation, Yang Mu's waist is very flexible, his abdomen is slightly bulging, but his waist is still very slender.

     Shi Dixuan gently put Yang Mu, who could not resist him, on the bed, pressing his arms against Yang Mu's back to prevent Yang Mu from being bumped.

     When Yang Mu touched the soft bed, his thoughts that had drifted away finally recovered, and he looked at Shi Dixuan above him with a shocked expression.  But I found that Shidixuan's eyes were clear at this moment, how could he have the painful appearance before!

     "??" Yang Mu felt deeply that he had been fooled... Shi Dixuan lied to him!  He didn't lose his mind by the fragrance at all!  Shi Dixuan is sober now!  Yang Mu was so angry that Shi Dixuan had also learned to deceive.

     He stared at Shi Dixuan fiercely and said, "You dare to lie to me, let me go!" Knowing that Shi Dixuan had been pretending before, Yang Mu started to get angry unscrupulously.

     His eyes are inherently beautiful, and a pair of Danfeng eyes coldly makes people afraid to approach when they are not emotional.  But now with emotions, these Danfeng eyes are dyed with rendering colors on a piece of white paper, and the upturned ends of the eyes seem to hook people.

     Shi Dixuan was a little stunned by these eyes. He was irritated by the scented lower abdomen, lowered his head directly, and held his rosy lips.  Yang Mu's lips were a bit cold, but they were soft in his mouth, which made people unable to extricate themselves.

     Shi Dixuan did not pry open Yang Mu's lips, his teeth sucked and bite along Yang Mu's lips, and the fragrance surrounding him made him a little intoxicated.

     Lips are wrapped in some hot mouth, licked thinly by tongue, bitten carefully by hard teeth, Yang Mu, who was still angry, wondered if he thought he was pregnant, or because her body was easy  The reason for the heat, the body at this moment also warmed up slightly.

     His eyes gradually faded.

     It wasn't until a soft object pried open his lips, penetrated his mouth, licked his gums, and trembling uncontrollably, he woke up.