London Calling

3 weeks later

Rob was struggling with the work load, so Adam started working from home. He couldn't leave her not yet and she didn't want anyone outside their marriage knowing about this. He kept his word, he was proud of her as she had started doing little things with Delilah.

It was a small step, but it was a huge step to him.

With both the kids in bed, he laid in the bath with just his thoughts when Delilah started crying. He was about to get out to deal with her when Ellie called out "Don't worry mummy's coming" hearing her tend to Delilah. He had to see this for himself, so he wrapped a towel around his waist and crept across the landing to their bedroom. Peaking through the crack of the door, he saw her rocking and singing to Delilah.

Once she had got her back off to sleep, she sits on the bed, cradling Delilah in her arms, she starts to cry "I'm so sorry baby girl," she strokes Delilah's face and kisses the top of her head before placing her back in her cot. Adam quietly creeps back to the bathroom and into the bath. Ellie wanders in and smiles at him "She went back off," he hold out his hand.

"Get in," she does as he says, undresses and get in, sitting between his legs. He pulls her to lay back onto his chest, his lips find her neck, his hand cups her breast before traveling down to her apex. She moans as he parts her folds "Hmmm!"

He blushes at the memory, "You OK?" Ellie looks at him across the dining room table, he had made into his makeshift office "I was just thinking" she gives him a questioning look "About our bath the other night" he winks making her blush.

"What time is your doctor's appointment?" he asks "3:30PM" she gets up from the table to make them lunch "Great, I'll get this finished by then"

~*~*~*~

It was her 8 weeks check, Doctor Lee checked over Delilah and Ellie all seems well "Have you had sexual intercourse yet?" Ellie blushes and looks over to Adam he smirks "We have, yes" the doctor nods "It wasn't uncomfortable?"

"Depends if he ties me up!" Ellie laughs, Adam grins as he shook his head and the doctor smirks, but changes the subject "Are you breastfeeding?" this time round Ellie only managed it for a few days before changing to expressing "I did, but I have switched to formula considering" she looks at her "Oh yes PND. OK, well everything is looking well" she continues to type away on her computer, she check how Ellie's sessions are going before the appointment comes to the end.

The following weekend Adam had set up a surprise for Ellie all he told her was that she needed to pack a bag an overnight bag. Saturday morning Adam is loading the car when Delilah wakes for a feed, Adam came in from the car to find Ellie already feeding her with Charlie cuddling up to them both on the sofa. She looks up at him and he smiles back at her, he could see little glimpses of his Ellie coming back.

After the 4 hour car journey they check into the London hotel with the kids, Charlie runs in and jumps on the bed "Adam, what are we doing here?" putting Delilah down in her car seat, he kisses Ellie's nose "All will be revealed soon. Let's get the changing bag ready"

30 minutes later they stop outside the shop they purchased a few months ago, but it's all changed the inside and out and the sign above the shop reads Brides and Grooms "Adam?" she looks at it confused, she was told it wouldn't be ready for another few months a week ago "I hope you like the name?" He asks "Grooms?"

He smiles "I thought maybe you could do suits too? Widen the market," she loves the idea "It's genius" her lips crash to his "Come on, let me show you inside," she picks up Charlie and Adam grabs the pram and they make their way inside the new shop. "I hope you don't mind the colour scheme?" It was a light grey with white tiled floors, on the wall above the wedding dresses in neon white lights it said Hi Beautiful and in the opposite direction above the suits it said Hey Handsome.