~Chapter 7~

~The Next Day~

  《☆Kobes POV☆》

  I'm down stairs playing the game with the boys when I hear a loud ass thud coming from upstairs.

  "Anayas up" Jai said running upstairs.

   I get up walking behind them to see her on the floor and Jai laughing at her. I just wanted to laugh so bad but she gave me a death stare which made me bite my lip. I love it when she fiesty.

  "Ma don't look at me like that." I said leaning on the door frame. "Then don't laugh at me... it's your fault." She said crawling towards my gaming chair.

  "Is that so?" I placed her in my lap. She just looked at me and nodded. "Wassup bitches!!" I looked up to see Aya, Anaya's little sister standing by the doorframe with Derek behind her.

   "Hey sis, umm can you help me out please?" Anaya fell onto the floor again. "What happen to Anaya?" She asked raising her eyebrows pulling her up by her arm. "Well let me put it this way, Kobe got mad at me cause I threw his controller so he kicked me downstairs." She winked at me. Aya was walking towards me and started punching me in my back.

   "Unt unt come here lil girl." Derek picked her up pulling her out the room. "Imma kill you Kobe. Witcho tall giraffe long neck pickle chin corona-virus havin ass bitch!" She yelled upstairs. Anaya was just killin herself laughing. "Mane you finna have to start telling her that I have sex witchu her licks really hurt damn." I said trying to reach the place she hit me.

   "She to young to know what's goin on between me and you."She said  "Mhm whateva if you dont tell her imma start telling im not finna get hit no more because of you." I added.

  I started walking out the door watching her crawl behind me. "The fuck you do this to me for?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Cause I wanted pussy plus ion think you gon be walking for some weeks." I answered grinning.  She tried to lift her self up and fell right back down.

   "Daddy did you good didn't he." I laughed she just mugged me squinting at me. "Oh my gosh I get the point shut up damn." She said annoyed. I wanted to piss her off more so I wobbled pass her. "U gon make me mad." I just kept laughing at her. "You having a good time cause the shits aint funny." "It is." I said finally catching my breath.

   "You know what I'm sick of yo lightskin ass." "Then get healthy."

   "Fuck you." "Wanna get pregnant?" I asked she looked at me with wide eyes before shaking her head no. "Alright then."

《°•° Pops POV°•°》

   "Ok all you have to do is go in there and get the stuff and come back out ok." I said and he shook his head letting me know he understood. I hope this shit goes as plan...

《□Dylan POV□》

  I walk inside the house stepping onto cans, beer bottles, and watching my step for needles. As I'm walking towards the room I feel someone put something around my nose making me sniff some type of drug. I fall back and everything turned black...