Chapter Four

Ellie's POV

So when I went to school I looked on the notice board and remembered stupid "Prom". I wasn't going, yea it was my last year and all but...no guy would ask ME to prom so I guess I'll be home....as always. It's not like I didn't want to go to prom, I've just never had a date before.

It kinda seems like boys just don't know I exist. Last year, I had one for my lab partner and I did all the work while he made out with his girlfriend. I was so angry.

All that is gonna change...

...Soon

In class

Me: hey Angela

Angela: Ellie!

Angela is my best friend. You mess with her, I mess you up.

Angela: so, you going to prom?

Me: I don't think so

Angela: Ellie, you have to come!

Me: what will I wear? Who will I go with? You have Brian, I don't have anybody

Did up mention she has a boyfriend? They've been together since freshman year. I think they're a cute couple, but I often get jealous of them.

Angela: I thought you might say that. So that's why I'm taking you shopping this afternoon

Me: that's awesome Angie, but I can't

Angela: why?

She says that with her adorable sad face that would make anyone do anything she wants. I turned away.

Me: I promised Perrie I'd help her with homework.

Angela: but prom is next week!

Me: well.... ok. I think she'd understand.

Angela: Yes!

Perrie's POV

4:00 p.m.

Me and Ellie are supposed to start the homework now, but she hasn't returned home yet. I wonder what she's doing.

Ellie's POV

We went to a store and saw a bunch of beautiful dresses. We picked out a few and I tried them on.

We didn't stop searching until we found the perfect dress for prom.

We also looked for make-up, accessories and some sexy clothes I could wear to school that would definitely get the boys recognizing me.

Three hours later...

Perrie's POV

Its seven now and she isn't home yet. I shouldn't have depended on her and just did it myself.

Few minutes later, the door opened, And in came a girl I've never seen before. She looked quite beautiful.

Little did I know, it was Ellie! It was the first time I've ever seen her in makeup, skinny jeans and heels! She's more of a tomboy, so I wouldn't expect her to be wearing such clothes.

Ellie: how do I look?

Me: you look... different and pretty

Ellie: thanks sis. Sorry I didn't help you with homework today. I was shopping with angela for prom. Forgive me?

Me: Ok fine. But you promise tomorrow?

Ellie: promise.

She ran up to her room exitedly. I could only admire her outfit. I think I need an upgrade too.

The next day at school

Ellie's POV

As I walked through the hallway I could feel all the eyes on me. All the girls were opening their mouths in surprise, and the boys wolf whistling. This could not get any better.

I finally got to my locker and got my books for class. I walked to class with confidence, holding my head way up high.

After fourth period

I went to my locker to get my pe gears. When I opened it, a bunch of notes fell out. Dressing girly is really paying off.

|\| |\| |\| |\| |\| |\| |\| |\|

Haii!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ellie's outfit to the side.

Remember to vote and share!!!

;* XOXO

~Daii

Anyways....
Xoxoxo
~Kiki hehe