4•Im the boss

7:00 am

"Mattia wake up, i need you to give your brother a ride to school!" his dad yelled from downstairs. Bro what...y do i have to do it?? I have school too you know. He groaned and slowly sat up. "okay" Mattia said to himself "it can't be that bad...it's just a ride". 

*Mattia finished getting ready*

"Alright where's the kid" he asked laughing in his head. A small voice came from the living room "hey i'm not even that much younger than you". He rolled his eyes "let's go, i can't be late to my first class....it would be my fifth time-" "whatt?!" his dad asked coming into the room. Mattia quickly said "nothing" and grabbed his bag. "Cmon Kairi" "okay okay i'm coming jeez" kairi said.

*Kairi*

"Get in the back" Mattia demanded locking the front door. "Ughh cmon that's not fair" I complained trying to open the door. I gave up after trying a thousand times and got in the back. "Finally...buckle up-" i easily jumped into the front seat because of how small i am. "What the hell are you doing?!" "Buckling up" I replied with a grin, putting my seatbelt on.

"...fucking annoying..." he mumbled. "I heard that. "I don't give a crap" he groaned, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. I blushed and looked out the window. I couldn't stop staring at his hands in the reflection on the window.

I saw Mattia turn his head towards me so I looked at him too. "What" i asked. "Nothin" he mumbled, still looking at me. "Mtch stop staring at me and look at the road" I shouted pointing to the road. He just smiled and looked back in front of him. Soon we get to the school...my first day.

I guess Mattia noticed how nervous i was. "You'll be okay dw" he told me and patted my shoulder. i sighed and slowly opened the door looking around. "C'mon dude get out" Mattia rolled his eyes. i got out and followed him.

We were almost at the office because i saw the sign on the wall but mattia suddenly stopped which made me bump into him. "Why did you stop like that" i asked annoyed. "We gotta go over something real quick..." he started. He looked around and moved me around the corner so nobody can see.

"After we leave that office, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think about me got it? you don't know me i don't know you we don't know each other" Mattia raised his voice at the end. "what why though?? it's my first da-" i don't care what day it is- now go... i'm the boss now."

___________________________
sry it's been awhile but hey :)