Chapter 10: aftermath

Louis POV

   "Harry's walking up!" Zayn screamed from down stairs, than the front door slammed closed.

"Bye!" Niall said slipping out leaving me alone. I heard him start talking to someone in the hallway, "Harry you ok?"

"Ya, I'm better now just needed some fresh air. I'm going to go take a shower"

When I realized that meant he was coming in our room it was to late. He opened the door and just stood there standing still eyes wide.

"Harry-" I started

"No Lou I don't want to hear it at least right now, I'm going to take a shower but if you would move I need to get my phone I left it on my bed." He said in a icy tone.

I forgot I was on his bed, but he obviously took note of that. I got up very quick, took still for a second deciding where to go and ran down to the kitchen. Zayn was on his phone but quickly put it away when he saw me.

"What happened!?" Niall asked eagerly.

"I started to say something and he cut me off telling me he didn't want to have this conversation right now. I guess it wasn't that bad but I forgot I was laying on his bed, Yep so great"

"I'm sorry Louis, I should have never agreed to do it." Liam said

"I would tell you it was your fault and blame it all on you but for once it was my fault, plus I'm to tried to argue anymore. I'm going to go take a nap."

I walked up to my room and layed in my bed (I double checked it wasn't Harry's) he was still in the shower. The minute I layed down I fell asleep.

Harry POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed

This is the outfit^^^

I walked in the room and saw Louis sleeping on his bed. I walked up to him fixed his blankets because it was falling down and lightly kissed the top of his head, "I'm sorry Lou." I whispered.

"Hi Hazza" Louis responded half asleep.

I walked down to the kitchen to see all the boys staring at me, "What!?" I looked at the clock and it was only 2:45.

   "Really Harry" Niall said.

  "What's happening? I'm so confused." I said

   "You need to make up, Harry, Louis is blaming it all on him and it's not good." Liam said in a serious tone.

   "I didn't do anything wrong!"

   "Yes you did and we all know it" Zayn said

   "Even if I did he wouldn't accept it anyway."

   "Harry, stop making excuses," Liam snapped, "Louis wants more than anything in the world to have you back even if it's just friends. Your never going to know if you don't try."

   "All right, all right, clam down fine I will talk to him when he wakes up."

About 20 minutes later Zayn comes running down saying, "Louis is coming! Liam, Niall come hide with me!"

Sure enough Louis came walking down the stairs with red puffy eyes, "Hi" he said so quitely I could barely hear him.

  "Umm Lou I need to talk to you," I'm just winging this as I go, "I'm so sorry, I should have never yelled at you like that, I was just angry and in the moment and oh Lou, I'm so sorry" I sat on the floor and started crying.

   "Haz shhh, it's ok I accept your apology. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled also. Harry clam down it's ok." Louis said in a genuine way.

I stood up wiping the tears from from my face and bent down and hugged Louis as hard as I could.

   "Harry, as much as I love this your choking me" Louis choked out.

   "Oh sorry, your such a small bean"

   "I-" I cut him off, " But your my small bean." I gave him a small kiss, "Lou I don't know what your going to say about this but will you consider being my boyfriend again?"

He stood there mouth open, "Haz, that's a little soon considering we just had a fight, how about we talk about it again in the morning?"

"Sure" I was a little sad but it s better than nothing

   "We should probably find the other boys"

   "Good idea. Liam, Niall, Zayn!"

   "Hey!" Nialls head popped out of the pantry than climbed out.

   "Are Liam and Zayn in there too?"

   "Oh ya" Then Liam and Zayn come out.

   "Sorry it was the only place we could go fast enough but good job guys we should all watch a movie tonight." Zayn said

   "What should we watch?" Niall said

   "The Notebook!" I yelled, everyone screamed "No" in response

   "What if we watch Dunkirk and watch Harry's amazing acting skills!?" Niall yelled laughing.

   "NO!" I yelled so loud Louis jumped so high. I'm very proud of Dunkirk and I know Liam, Niall and maybe Zayn have watched it but I don't watch them to with me in the room.

   "Happy Gilmore?" Liam suggested

   "Sure" we all said exempt Niall who screamed, "GOLF!"

Me and Louis sat together like before but this time instead of falling asleep we all stayed up all night talking and just hanging out. It was all going great until we woke up around 8:30 the next morning with a call from Simon.

———————-

Dun, dun, dun...

Hey!
Bye!

Word count: 909