✧CHAPTER THREE✧

MASHIHO'S POV

"I was planning to take you to a beach resort, for you to rest and you know, have some fresh air." I know he loves the beach, the sand, and he finds peace there.

"That would be a great idea, mashi." I can see the excitement mixed with pain in his eyes. The pain in your eyes, heart, and body will be alright, Junkyu.

All I see is a boy full of bruises. He doesn't deserve this, no one does. Junkyu is the sweetest, thoughtful, loving, bright and caring person I met.

"You should stay here, mashi."

"Yeah, I will. Let me just arrange the resort we're staying in."

"Okay, cuddles are waiting!!."

*doorbell*

JUNKYU'S POV

I got off the bed, I heard someone rang the bell.

"I'll get it" I shouted and rushed to the door.

"Hey Jihoon! What are you doing here?" I greeted him in confusion, I didn't know he's coming or what, he didn't messaged me.

"Nothing just checking on- Woah! Your bruises let me help you with it. What kind of a father is he?!!" that's my bestfriend, jihoon. He is a loudmouth but I love him so much.

"You have a guest." He noticed huh.

"Yes, I have. It's Mashiho. Jihoon, I'm fine. We are going to my favourite beach resort, wanna come?"

JIHOON'S POV

Just checking on Junkyu. I know his dad is hurting him.

"You have a guest." He noticed huh.

"Yes, I have. It's Mashiho. Jihoon, I'm fine. We are going to my favourite beach resort, wanna come?"

Mashiho? Him again?Junkyu.... How many times did I tell you?

"No, just have fun and find some peace of mind there, okay?" I'm worried Junkyu. I really am.

"Okay, you better be safe here while I'm gone" really kyu? So childish but cute.

NO. takecare of yourself instead. Wake up, kyu.