✧CHAPTER FIVE✧

Fresh and cool sea breeze. I felt like all my worries, problems, and doubts were left behind.

"So you're enjoying, huh?"

"Of course I am."

"Ice cream?" Mashiho offered an ice cream to Junkyu.

"Thanks, shiho." Junkyu thanked Mashiho wearing a smile on his face, mashiho replied with a smile too.

"Tastes good, eh?" mashiho asked to cut the silence.

"It does, it's my favourite." Junkyu has the brightest smile you'll ever see.

JUNKYU'S POV

It feels like home, being in your favourite place and favourite person. It's like escaping from the real world. With Mashiho, my great escape.

-I FOUND YOU, I FOUND ME IN YOU.-

I AM YOU BY STRAY KIDS

"Let's go for a swim?" I offered him, but he wasn't answering, he was just staring at the sea, admiring it.

"I would like to but uhm... I'm hungry." he said with his pleading eyes. Oh gosh, I love this man.

"Oh, let's go eat first at the resort's restaurant. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You were busy."

"Busy with what."

"Busy thinking, admiring the sea, inhaling the fresh air."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Come on now, I'm starving!!" he is now sulking.

He's way too cute.

"Good day, Sir. Table for how many?" the waitress asked politely, staring weirdly at Junkyu.

"Table for two, please."

"Two? Okay right away sir." she seems to have doubted me, there's only the two of us here. Since Jihoon's not around.

We are already known here at the resort because every time things get hard for me. I go here, with Jihoon or with mashiho.

"Here's your table sir, and the menu." the waitress handed two menu books for us, sheis weird.

"Kyu, we don't need to order, they should know our usual orders." Mashiho whispered to me.

"Oh yes, I forgot about that. Tch."

"Excuse me." I raised my hand waiting for someone to come and get our orders.

"May I get your order sir."

"Ah yes, I would like to get the meals I always order here."

"May I ask your name, sir."

"Junkyu. Kim Junkyu." he must be new here.

"The VIP. I'll take the menu books and will serve your meals right away sir."

Really, VIP? Well it is true but I don't like to be called like that, you know.

"Okay, thank you." I bowed as I answer.