Chapter 1- Dream About My Life (Past)

-Beginning of dream-

I was barely 6 years old when my parents got killed. My parentd were killed by batarians, and after they died the Alliance Military started to train me. They trianed me for battle, which took 5 years to complete. As soon as i turned 12 they sent me out for battle. Where i spent the past 9 years. I barely turned 21 when the Alliance Military contacted me about my sister, Katherin Shepard, Taking down a turian named Saren. That was the good news, The bad news is that she died in the process. They said since i looked a lit like her, i would take over the tittle, but with a different first name. The Alliance told me about attacks that were happening to soem human colonies. I was headed to check one out when my ship, the Normandy, got blown up by the collectors. I was getti.g stuff ready when Kaiden started talking to me "Shepard, dispatch is ready for launch" I looked at him and simply nodded, "Jokers still in the cockpit" he added as i tried to fix the ship. He stopped and looked at me "he wont leave the ship..... Im not leavibg either". I looked at him "I beed you to evacuate the crew." I said "But, Shepard " he tried to reason with me"Kaiden.Go.Now" I said strict and firmly. "Aye,Aye" he added before running off to evacuate the crew. I ran to the cockpit and grabbed Jokers arm. "Careful Shepard" he grunted as i let go "we need to go Joker" i say as i went back to the air lock and unlocked it. "Thier coming around for another attack" he said as i grabbed him and went to the air lock. I put him in ,but got blasted away before i got in.  "Commander" he said as i hit the launch button. "Shepard!" he yelled and got launched away. The ship started to blow up as i drifted off towards earth. My suit and mask were blown up, i tried to cover the holes as fast as i could. I started to get light headed and finally passed out.

-end of dream-

I jumped awake as sweat was running down my face as i saw Thane just staring at me. "Siha?" he asks me. "Im fine" i said as i webt to get up off the bed, but he stopped me. "Siha, were you having that dream again?" he asked softly while sitting down next to me on the bed. "Yes, the dreams are starting up again." i said softly and quietly hoping he didnt hear me. He softly grabbed my chin and softly put his lips against mine. I kissed back, then he pulled away. "Siha, im here to help you. I dont want anyrhing happening to you. Im going to stay by your side no matter what." he said and got up and went to take the medicine Dr.Chakawas gave him. It helped make the Kepral's Syndrome go away slowly. I watch him carefully as i laid down. I felt him come lay on the bed as i slowly fell asleep, but woke up again as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you, Siha." he said softly as he put his head against my shoulder. "I love you to, Thane" i said sweetly as we both went to sleep.

________________________________________________ Hows chapter 1? Be honest please.

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Thanks