1

I can't let him win, and I won't. He is an awful person. He' doesn't deserve her. I walk back into hour house, closing and locking the front door behind me. 

"Amanda?" I look up at her, giving her a warm smile. I walk over to her, embracing her in a hug. "W-what happened?"

"He's won't give up, but I won't let him win."

"So..."

"This is a fight between me and Chase. And trust me, he won't lay a finger on you." 

"Good." We walk over to the couch, turning on a movie. We cuddle together as we melt into each others arms. As I watch Liz drift to sleep, my mind wanders to what Chase said. My blood begans to boil, my face feels red, and my heart begins to beat faster and faster. I tried not to wake up Liz while I carry her to our shared bedroom. I close the door, walking downstairs. I can't believe I'm doing this. I pick up my phone from the couch, opening it up. I stare at my phone screen, seeing Chase's number glow into my eyes. I click on the number, bringing the phone up to my head. I stand there in silence, the sound of ringing filling my ears. After about two rings he picks up.

"Yes?"

"She's my girlfriend. She doesn't need you anymore."

"She will always be mine."

"You're a fool."

"We were meant to be together."

"You broke her."

"And you fixed her?" I pause. Did I brake her from all the time I was with Izzy?

"I was there for her when you ruined her."

"Oh please, you really think you have something above me? You broke her, all those years you were kissing Izzy, was all the years she cried into my shoulder. You're nothing compared to me. I can give her everything she every wanted, you only gave her heartbreak."

"You're not going to get her, she is my girlfriend, I love her with all of my heart, I'm not letting her go."

"You will lose." 

"We will see about that." He then hangs up. I sit there in silence. I look out the window, staring into the dark of the night. I then receve a message, it's from Chase. 

'meet me here tomorrow. and come alone.' He sent me an address, the address of our old treehouse in the woods. People know that I had a history as a friend to Chase, but what no one knew, was that he was actually my cousin, I just couldn't get rid of him. I looked down at my phone once again, texting back. 'I'll be there.'