Mingyu Ending

Y/N P.O.V

I didn't know who to tell and honestly, I had no one to tell. My stomach rumbled and so, I decided to head to the kitchen to get some food.

"Ooh. Pizza!" I exclaimed, rummaging through the fridge. "Can I have some?" Mingyu asked, standing by the microwave.

"No. Now move." I cackled, pushing him aside and putting the pizza box into the microwave.

"Next time I'll be the one who's violent. Let's see how much you like that!" Mingyu huffed.

"Okay then." Ding! I took out put the pizza box, the pizza already warmed up. Mingyu grumbled and stalked out the kitchen.

"Ooh. Pizza! We'll have some!" Hoshi and Dokyeom skipped into the kitchen. "I call dibs on the one with the most cheese!" Dokyeom exclaimed.

"It's cheese pizza. There's cheese everywhere. Anyways..." Hoshi snatched a piece and started to eat it.

"Hey! You gave them pizza! Biased." Mingyu pouted, standing by the kitchen door.

"They didn't ask. They said we WILL have some." I explained.

"Then. I must have some!" Mingyu ran over to take a piece of pizza. "Too bad it's all out!" Hoshi giggled, taking the last 2 pieces to share with Dokyeom.

"It's alright Mingyu. You can have mine." I said, giving him my 2nd piece I took a bite of.

"He's saliva conscious. How about I take it." Hoshi offered. "No I'm not! I'm alright and I WILL take it." Mingyu took the pizza before Hoshi could.

...

"Hey guys I'm back!" Seungcheol exclaimed, opening the door. "I feel much better now." He sighed, entering the kitchen.

"Oh? Why?" Hoshi asked, pizza crumbs falling out of his mouth. "Y/N you didn't tell them?" Seungcheol asked me, looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I was eating." I apologized. "Anyways. Round up the others to the living room." Seungcheol said.

"Look guys. We're quitting the mafia life. We have to change. We became like this because bad things happen to us. But it doesn't mean we have to do bad things to fix our lives." He said as we all entered the living room.

"Inspiring speech." Seungkwan clapped. "Also. I don't want you guys to get hurt anymore. You all are my family." Seungcheol added, looking at me.

"So uh... What do we do now?" Woozi asked.

"Can we go back to our homes?" Minghao asked. "Some people don't have family." Jun replied bitterly.

"You can always come to mine. I'm sure Mom and Dad will love you." Minghao smiled. Jun looked hesitant.

"Y/N. Where will you go? To Jisung's?" Chan asked. "You can come with me." Jeonghan suggested.

"I'll be staying in the house. To make sure no dust forms." Mingyu said. "I need someone to help me." He added, looking at me expectantly.

"Sure. I'll stay." I replied. "Someone needs to make sure that no kids form." Seungkwan said.

I blushed. "No kids! Protection will be used!" Mingyu exclaimed quickly.

"Wait... You're planning on doing the dirty?!" Hoshi screamed. "No no no. I mean. Oh never mind." Mingyu ran out of the living room.

"Take care Y/N. Be careful. You never know when the puppy will pounce." Wonwoo said, patting my shoulder.

...

"So... It's just us..." Mingyu smiled shyly. "I invited Jisung." I smiled at him as the door rang.