Something dear to me

(disclaimer: please read this text while listening to lovely by billie and khalid hehe)

loving someone is nice...only she won't know what will happen while the tears ride down till she knows she will live without him. 

He knows...he knows she will love him eventually though its a reject in the end. Her regrets are uncountable though she apologizes in the end, she will know it won't turn time back to where it started. 

It's lovely isn't it, the feel of loving someone, it's all trust for one person to do so...in the end she's yet to realize that her trust is what he wants and her warmth close to him when he's in sorrow. 

She holds his hand in fear in need of his protection to let her defend all the possibilities waiting to kill her inside but yet he chooses her cause he knows she's different than all the others in the world...she doesn't let him get close to her....to look into her real cause she's scared he'll turn his back at her, after all she wants is just to meet the right person.

She doesn't know what it feels like to be loved...she never let anyone come near her...she wants to know how it feels sooo badly that she wants to kill herself for it..."how does it feel when someone cries for you", "how does it feel when someone wants you to be with them till the end", "how much do they care for me"...these questions in her head ring around till she's scared to even trust the closest person to her.

Something dear to me, a feeling of...being touched...of being wanted...and most of all feeling it through words is at least something they can believe. A little hope they carry with them to find it one day...