Will She Forgive Me

I have been through the same: betrayed, lonely, bullied but now I am fine that I forgot what I really was. 

I was a true friend to someone, I dearly loved her. But looks are the only things that matter to them, and that is only a part of someone, you can't judge someone only seeing half in them cause they are full of surprises that might change your life from beauty to a beast.

A true friend understands them like they are themselves because the matter of spending time with them even for a minute is a million smiles put on their face.

Warmth is something you get by being loved and by giving love but I think all I did was put my beauty as a excuse to my priorities and steal all the things people deserve. I even experienced what she went through but why didn't I try to help her is what I have in my mind all the time now.

People now think that all is beauty in face and body, as I got accused by a person I deeply thought as a true friend about my looks but does it really matter to chose someone you want to be liked by then to leave the person who considers you as a friend. 

At least now, I want her to know that I really was not in my right mind back then when I was mean to you, I really hope you forgive me, I would love to be for you again cause you deserve a lot more then what I did and what they did to you that you had to leave our school but I think you will get what you want cause you deserve it more than anyone in here.

I am also really thankful to you cause you helped me in wonders. Though you did not tell me, I heard your heart's whispering telling me that all you need is a kind heart being with you and not only the looks on a face which don't resemble our beauty inside. It is you who made me understand that you should not hide your beautiful smile when you can make others happy, just smile to your glory cause you are going to make someone happy and never to ignore the ones that need to be loved just because you think that they are not worth it cause they deserve it more than you give them, they are hiding themselves in the corner not showing what they really are, hiding under their shell not able to crack their shell to see a whole new world and not only the darkness inside yourself creating hatred but to show them that there are others in the world that will come to you for sure and be with you and I truly regret being slow cause this lead to me not being able to be with you, but I know that there is someone out there for you that is waiting to be loved like you and he can give it to you more than anyone.

This letter is for you, Mitry, though it is not much but I hope this goes to you so that you know what I really thought of you.... This is written whole heartedly to you  

Love, 

Alina