Reader x Herny x Bendy/ANGST

•Warnings= Cringy writing at the beginning, Angst ending, Mentions of kidnapping and murder attempts. 

"But.. Y/N-" Bendy cried, as he held onto their leg. They dragged him across the floor as they tired to reach the door.

"No buts bendy. Me and Henry need food to survive you don't. You just need to wait for a couple of minutes. That's it!" You, annoyed already was getting put up with this protective side of Bendy.

"Ugh.. I don't trust Henry! And besides you need me! I can protect you!! It's dangerous!" He shouted, as you tired to pull him off your leg.

"Sorry Bendy, But I'm starving. And ink isn't gonna solve that problem buddy.." You finally pulled him off and patted his inky head.

"Now, stay here with Boris. Me and Henry will be right back I promise." You smiled softly before turning around again to meet Henry waiting at the door with an axe in hand.

"I hope you only return.." he mumbled as you and Henry walked out.

"Don't worry pal! I'm sure they'll be just fine!" Boris wrapped a hand around Bendy's shoulder.

___ with Y/N and Henry___

"So, Y/N... Bendy has warmed up to you a lot.."
Henry spoke out the comfortable silence that filled them before.

"Oh yea, Maybe because I didn't leave him." You spoke with an anger in tone.

He looked at you for a brief moment before looking ahead,

"Okay, if that's bothering you so much, I had to, I just.." Henry stopped, you both paused to hear footsteps around you.

As if they were coming from the walls.

Henry quickly jumps in front of you, bringing out his axe, watching closey for any moment to kill it.

Then a searcher pops up, throwing its arms to harm Henry, Herny quickly resolves the problem by slamming into its head with his axe.

"Aright, that's done for.." You mumbled, not into the killing searchers thing.

You turn around again, huffing and you turned a corner finding a counter fill with bean soup. You found the stuff annoying but tasty, even though you were mostly gotta die from it anyway.

Henry gave some and put it in his bag, and you also did the same.

After heading back the way you came, Henry found a box full with costumes, new clothing. That'd be nice since your current clothing is shit-

Anyway.

You chose a fittable outfit, something comfortable and good to move in but still fashionable. (You choose)

Herny chose a cut off sleeve suit, and a black sweater. With a pair of pants.

You used your old clothes to remove any left over ink on your body. And yes you changed in different rooms.

-----

Bendy was getting nervous, its been too long what if you got hurt? What if herny brainwashed you and took you for himself?
Bendy was overthinking, he loved you very much, as if you were his own parent.

Boris and the others were playing chess so they were too busy to realize bendy sneakily leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

He walked into the main hallway, looking down the hallway it looked so far. He sighed, but took a breath in confidencely.

His tiny tapping shoes were the only sound in the hallway as he walked, each step was more hesitant than the last. He was getting more worry as each second went by,