5. How Beautiful Love Is

JIMIN's POV

4 years ago...

The freezing cold, snowy but dry winter season ended, as the delightful spring start to blossom in the beautiful city of Seoul, South Korea.

Another busy day for Jimin and the rest of the group as their comeback is just around the corner, putting all their time and hearts out into the practice. The work has ended and they are supposed to go back home and rest but Jimin decided to stay and practice a little bit more. He is already known for his dedication and hard work but something has changed in the past months and it's surprisingly good. He's more hyper than ever and the boys might have known why. For the past months, they have been teasing Jimin with the new girl group from JYPE, specifically the short-haired girl crush of TWICE, Yoo Jeongyeon. Jimin abruptly denied the idea and he knows, it's just a little fun between him and the guys, they don't want to misunderstand other people. But why would they tease him if it's not Jimin who liked her? Jimin asked them and they said, "She's everything opposite to your ideal type, haha!". Exactly! She's not Jimin's type, they just want to trigger him for wanting to admire someone feminine with long hair and shorter than him, while Jeongyeon has short hair during that time, a strong and fierce aura, and is 2nd to the tallest member of TWICE. She's the perfect fit to annoy Jimin.

Honestly, the first months after TWICE's debut in October 2015, Jimin knew there's a new girl group but didn't paid much attention to it, and later on in 2016 when his group started sharing stories about them and begin teasing him to this girl he became curious and had found himself secretly studying the group. He loves listening to idols' music, it doesn't matter if girl group's songs or boy group or an artist as long as he enjoys, but in TWICE's genre it's kinda different, it is not the common concept that the past girl groups have done before. He's not hooked on their song. But little did he know, that's just the beginning.

"She's there." "Who?" One of my hyungs told me and I want to mentally curse at myself for turning my head too fast, I don't want them to think that I am excited to see her or anyone. I looked in the direction where Jin hyung is looking at but to my dismay, it's the make-up noona and not who I thought it would be. "Your make-up artist of course, who would you thought it would be, huh?" He said acting clueless with a smug face. When he saw how disappointed I looked he can't contain his laughter anymore. "Ugh, go away hyung! Stop teasing me." But hyung only find it cute and made him laugh louder.

They've been like this to me since that stupid coconut-haired girl appeared (hahaha natatawa ako dito imagine kung ganto nangyari, saka gago ba u Jimin? mamahalin mo din naman yan HAHAAHAHHA) but I don't understand why I can't take my eyes off her now. Every time we have to perform in the same award show my eyes automatically wander around searching for her, it's like a machine built to just look for her and only her. Every time she speaks in front of the mic every word echoes in my head. Her face, wow I didn't know she's this beautiful, it's like dragging my feet off where I stood pulling me closer to her, I can't take it anymore my heart is beating crazy. But I have to act professional like none of this is happening at the moment, I have to control myself before I let an involuntary smile. "Focus Jimin, focus." I remind myself.

JEONGYEON's POV

Today is the first of their 3-day rest so she just wants this day to forget everything else and focus on herself not wanting to worry about whatever's going on around her. She tried to think of good things and memories of her past in childhood years and close her eyes tight while hugging her pillow listening to First Love by Ardhito Pramono, it's stuck in her head like a broken record, for her, the song is like a reminder of how beautiful love is and can be.