Part 1

Landon's POV:

Dark Pit and Dark Link were finally dead. But I knew this wasn't over. I remembered my dream about Bowser, and we still needed to find Link and Zelda. They had been gone for too long. But I would not give up. With Kirby and my backpack on my back, I went to go find them. I told myself I wouldn't give up this time. "Landon wait! I'm coming with you!!" Brylee shouted to me. I let her catch up to me. I had earbuds in my ears and I was listening to music. We walked in the direction of the castle yet again.

Brylee's POV:

I put my earbuds in and hit play. I was listening to 8D audio. 8D audio is where your music sounds like it's going around you. We walked toward the castle. That place is going to haunt my nightmares for a long time. "Landon, do you ever want to go back to Earth?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I have family here, but I miss my friends." "I feel the same. Wait, you have family here?" "I forgot to tell you. It's like what happened with you, my sister is here also." "Ohhh." We walked in silence for a while. "Do you think Pit is gonna freak when he finds us gone?" I asked. "Yea, probably." Landon answered. I laughed. Landon smiled. "Did I ever tell you that Pit kissed me?" I said blushing. "No, he did?" Landon asked. "OMG. It was so awkward." Landon laughed as I said that. "I think he has a crush on me. No joke." I said. "I think so too if he kissed you." Landon said. "Awkward." I thought. All of a sudden, something appeared. "Did you see that?" "No. What was it?" Landon asked, confused.