Chapter 1- Dealla Atsushi

"My name's Dealla Atsushi. I'm 20 years old. I have been working as a hero for the past 2 years. I am a proud UA alumni. My hero name is also Dealla because it carries the type of hero i attempt to be every day; it's Irish for: protector"

"Bravo!! Really interesting D" a sarcastic voice is heard along with hands clapping and wings ruffling.

"HAWKS!" Dealla jumps around to spot the red winged hero smiling sheepishly at her.

"So how's practicing for the big speech?"

Dealla exhales at his question and turns back to look at her reflection in the window. She sees Hawks sitting down on the leather couch.

"To be honest," Dealla chews on her lower lip, "I kind of want to back out of it. Heavens know how terrible of a public speaker I am". Traces of anxiety glow on her silhouette.

"Oh~ I'm sure you'll do great D!" says Hawks, raising his feet on the coffee table.

"Get your feet off the table, please... And aren't you supposed to be creeping after Endeavor?" Dealla slowly walks towards her office desk as she enjoys Hawks flustered expression.

"CREEPING?" the male hero shrieks in embarrassment.

"What do you know? That just sounded like a bird noise. A dying one as a matter of fact," Dealla teases the flustered Hawks.

"Death may not be that far of," he mutters to himself making sure Dealla doesn't hear him. She knows almost everything about him; except his real name, past and his secret mission.

"You've been busier than usual these days," Dealla points out and tries to maintain eye contact with Hawks who seems to be avoiding her gaze, "everything okay?"

Hawks' feathers ruffle as he strides to Dealla humming, "nah... you've been as busy as i am, aren't ya? In fact, your old man told me you haven't had a day off in 2 weeks. So how about tonight? We can go walking around the city in civil clothes. I'll pick you up at 8 pm. See ya!"

"But-" Dealla doesn't have time to answer before Hawks flies out the window and into the sky, leaving nothing but few feathers behind. She sighs and plops down on her seat before turning and opening her treasure box. Envelopes flood out. Dealla takes a blank paper and starts writing.

"Dear T.S.,

I returned from France two weeks ago. Sorry i haven't written you in a while. And offering the "i've been busy" excuse is not right. I benefited a lot from the different heroes i rotated with there!  The crime rate went down from 57% to 20% in just two years! Can you believe that? It always brings a smile to my face whenever it comes to mind that the world is becoming a gentler place... I wanted to come back earlier... When you first appeared on TV under the title of "League of Villains", i got goosebumps and couldn't believe my eyes. Are you brainwashed? Or is it your true intention to kill All Might? What about the genetically engineered nomu you had with you? There was more of them in Kamino Ward. Is there more of them? They are dangerous. 

However... i'm relieved All for One is in prison. You once called him father but you have nothing in common. Do you still call him that? Do you really look up to him as a father figure? Ever since the USJ incident was broadcasted worldwide, my search for you has intensified. Dad is helping me as well, his apprentice who's now a detective himself- is also looking into the league of villains. I'm sure you're aware that the league is on everyone's radar. Are you their leader now? Why do they follow you? What drove you to become a... i can't bring myself to write the word. As in all my previous letters, i will find you and i will save you. You deserve much better than this! Than being neglected and left behind and raised up by All for One and Kurogiri. 

Let's share some cupcakes again!

Sincerely, 

your friend Dealla- always and forever"

She finishes writing and places the cap back on the pen making a click sound. A frown shadows her features as she remembers her recent encounter with AFO. His smile, which she finds disgusting, is always on display in her mind and the words he said once she asked him about Tomura's whereabouts echo in her ears: "he's out of your and every hero's reach. he's beyond saving and repairing... you cannot fix what's been broken little girl"

"Dealla... you're angry again," a voice comes from her desk phone. She snaps back to the present and apologizes. 

Dealla reaches for an envelope then gently folds and places the letter in it. On the back she writes the same address as always "to the blue haired boy in Kamino Ward, near the Don&Gon, sitting on the cartoon box".

The door to Dealla's office opens as she locks the treasure box. "Another letter for him?"

"You bet papa!" Dealla puts on her brightest smile welcoming her father. "How's Lina? I heard she had serious morning sickness yesterday! Sorry i didn't stop to check on her..."

"Little D, stop muttering to yourself and don't apologize! My baby girl is a hero now for All Might's sake!" he opens his arms wide and speaks with a reassuring tone," Lina is feeling better, the doctor said it's totally normal considering her age and the trimester she's in. Your grandma offered to stay with her since we both are busier than usual".

"Oh thank God! What about grandpa? Will he be okay without grandma?"

"Oh yeah! He has Piggy to entertain him"

"Piggyyyyyyy! I miss him so much!" Dealla beams like a child upon the mention of Piggy- the blind German Shepherd.

The father and daughter duet share a laugh which eventually dies down.

"Dealla... There's something we need to discuss" her father's tone suddenly becomes serious.

"What has gotten you on edge papa?" Dealla's worry is evident. He rarely calls me by my name...

"I need you to quit being a pro hero"

~time: 21.00, place: Kyushu Downtown~

"Did he really say that?" Hawks queries indifferently.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM?" Dealla furiously waves her arms around. Hawks chuckles and places his hands on her shoulders. 

"Come on D. You're attracting unwanted attention" he then takes her by the hands and drags her few meters away from the bustling crowd.

"Sorry" Dealla says as Hawks lets go of her hand.

"Nah. Don't worry! Anyways look back and smile~!" he says cheerfully before snapping a selfie. "Oh man... i wanted to stretch your entire ass" 

Before Dealla has a chance to act, he posts the picture on his social network then takes off running.

"HAWKS YOU PERVERT!" Dealla's scream is heard as she follows after him.