Prologue

"Okay everyone, i will need you to distribute these fliers around your living areas so many can come see the concert we are working hard to make," the teacher hands each student 10 fliers.

"Thank you Madam Bing," all children reply simultaneously.

Dealla runs inside her living room and jumps on the couch holding a flier in her hands slightly wrinkling it at the sides. The six year old holds the colorful paper up to her companion and yells excitedly, "look step daddy we finally have posters to give to people so they can come see us sing and play instrunens".
The man chuckles, "it's instruments sweety and what do you wanna do with these beautiful fliers?"

"Dis... Disbru them everywhereee," Dealla jumps off the couch and swirls around the coffee table.
Her stepfather laughs and picks her up, raising her above his head, "lunch first and then we go around disbruing them to our neighbors. Deal?"

Dealla shakes her head furiously, "you got yourself a deal papa!"

Once lunch is served, Dealla munches on her food rapidly. If i finish eating early, i can spend more time disbring fliers to people! The child thinks

"Eat slowly little D or you'll bite your tongue," her stepfather warns her then wipes some sauce from her red cheeks.

"If we run out of flyers, can we go to a libraly and get more copies?" Dealla asks as her guardian cleans the plates.

"Yeah... or we can stop by Ms. Raha printing shop down the street after you finish your homework?" he bargains again.

"Nop! You can't change our inial deal step daddy!" she replies as she stands on the counter, hands on her hips and foot tapping. Her stepfather laughs wholeheartedly and wipes his hands clean.

"Alright, go get your endeavor backpack so we can go see Ms. Raha!" he helps Dealla to the floor. As soon as her feet touch the ground, little D's legs speed to the living room.

"Hurry up slow Po!" Dealla yells as she slips her tennis shoes on. Suddenly, she is lifted of the ground and finds herself viewing the world (the entrance space) from a new height.

"Alrighty mighty! Let's go little D!" Po, her stepfather, exclaims excitedly, fueling Dealla's excitement furthermore.

"NOW I GOT A FIRE IN MY BELLY!" Dealla pumps her fist in the air, making the neighbors chuckle at her pureness.

"THANK YOU MS. RAHA!" the duo expresses their gratitude as they exit the shop.

"MARCH ONWARD MY FELLOW HUMAN!" Dealla points to the road in front of them as she orders her stepfather. The latter laughs and starts walking, somewhat slowly, allowing his daughter ample time to talk with passersby.

Naturally, not everyone responded to the girl. Some even ignored her entire existence. Hours pass and little D starts getting tired.

"Want to have some donuts?" Po asks the tired girl. Once she nods, he sets her down on a bench near a café, making sure she doesn't fall. "Alright little D. I'm going to grab us some donuts and milk. Don't go anywhere!" he ruffles her hair and steps inside the slightly crowded café.

"Will you look at this child? He seems scary," a man whispered to his wife as they rushed away. Dealla's ears perked up at that comment. Many others followed suit, "Stay away from him guys... i don't want you to catch creepiness from him"

"I'm sure the police will come and help him... or some hero?"

"Are you lost? A-ah i am late for something"

Dealla looks around for the child everyone is avoiding. She spots a figure with light blue hair, the child is standing and looking around. Dealla walks towards them and extends her hand. "I'm Dealla Atsuhi! It's nice to meet you!"