Part 10

He looked at the candle and then back at you and smirked. "OH FUCK" you thought to yourself.
————————————————
You were still tied up so you couldn't move, he slowly leaned the candle to the side making the hot wax drip on your stomach making a burning sensation go down your body. Your stomach was still cold from the ice so when the hot wax dropped down onto you it felt even hotter than it usually would. You moaned out from the pain but it somehow still felt good. Hisoka smirked when he heard you and he tipped the candle over even more while moving the candle up making the hot wax drips fall down on your stomach, waist, and now your chest. When the hot wax was on your chest you arched your back at how good it weirdly felt. Hisoka slowly snaked his hand from your waist to your back holding your arched back and rubbing in the hot wax with his other hand.

Hisoka: you little slut, you like that huh(he said that a smirks was plastered on his face)

Y/n: ya I do(you smirked back at him)

He was touching your body all over making sure to rub in the wax all over your chest and waist. He was especially thorough rubbing in the wax on your chest and he lightly pinched your nipple so you let out another moan.

Hisoka: look at that, your basically melting in my hands~

You just ignored him and enjoyed the pleasure. As Hisoka's hands kept roaming your body he kissed you while you were still moaning and you felt him smirk as he was kissing you. At this point your whole body was shaking. You were yearning for him. For his touch. For his soft pink lips. For his bubble gum scent. You couldn't take it anymore, you needed a release but he wasn't going to give it to you until you begged.

He then pulled out of the kiss lightly hitting your lip(it was blood stained from before) so you let out a little whimper because it hurt when he bit it but you still liked it. He finally began fucking you going faster with every thrust. You moans got louder and louder. You moaned his name and when he heard it he decided to start going slower making sure to reach as deep as he could with every thrust. You moans became louder and longer. As you were about to cum again he pulled out. You were breathing heavily and you just couldn't take it anymore.

Y/n: h-hisoka please..

Hisoka: please what darling?

He knew exactly what you meant, you could tell because of the giant smirk on his face. UGHHHH I HATE HIM you thought to yourself.

Y/n: j-just fuck me already

Hisoka: but I already did mhm

Y/n: Hisoka I can't take it anymore

Hisoka: ugh you needy little slut alright but I want you to beg a little bit

Y/n: p-pleasee

Hisoka: please what?

Y/n: are you that dumb.... do you need me to spell it out for you?

Hisoka: now now, your the one who needs something not me.

Y/n: fine... hisoka.. p-please fuck me

UGHH this is so embarrassing but whatever at least I'll finally be able to cum.

Hisoka: mhm I'm not convinced darling... beg harder

Y/n: please just fuck me already....

Hisoka: alright your wish is my command...(he leans in and whispers in your ear) darling~

He teases your entrance with his tip

Y/n: s-stop

Hisoka: alright fine....

He fully thrust into you hitting your spot and you moan his name which turns him on even more so he goes faster and after a few thrust he slows down and picks up the speed again. He's literally just playing your body as he pleases. He knows where to touch. Where to bite. Where to lick. He's got you completely figured out and he knows it. Then both of you were about to come and he kept going harder until you came and you arched your back from the pleasure while also rolling your eyes back. Tears began falling down your face as you were experiencing pure bliss. You were overwhelmed by the pleasure and you loved every second of it. Hisoka kept going harder and faster making your orgasm last even longer. Then Hisoka came.

Hisoka: f-fuck y-y/nnn

You both collapses on the bed. You were breathing heavily trying to catch your breath.

Hisoka: remember this for next time(he said playfully yet with a bit of a serious tone)

Y/n: there won't be a next time darling(you smirked at him)

He gave you a confused look and you just smiled at him. Your entire body was still shacking but you still got dressed and left just to prove a point. You looked back at him smiled and waved while he just lyed there on the bed shook.