Part 22

Hisoka: you ready?

He said smirking

As I was lying there on the seat, out of breath. I was staring at him and he was staring at me, and I saw a look in his eye that wasn't there before. The absolute pure lust I saw scared me but, I also couldn't wait to see where this would lead. He slowly came closer to me and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. His tongue slid across my lip so slowly which only made me crave him even more. He finally slid his tongue in and I let him take the lead.

He explored my mouth as if he was trying to memorize every part of me. He watched me closely, reading my reaction and adjusting what he did according to that. He pulled away slowly while lightly biting my lip. We both kept eye contact and breathed heavily, our chest rising aggressively.

H: Don't move

I smirked at him but he kept the same serious face with those lustful eyes. Which made the excitement within me rise.

He got down on his knees and lightly dragged his hand up my thigh while maintaining eye contact. I began to breathe heavier, my mind wandering to what is about to happen. His nails barely making contact with my bare skin made goosebumps shiver up my spine. Hisoka moved his head towards my pussy and began tracing circles around my clit. Slowly, making sure I did not come. Not yet, he wants to take his time, edge me until I have my mascara running down my face, begging him to let me finish. That is the power I gave him by agreeing to this and I absolutely love it.

The motion his tongue was making kept getting faster and faster, I was close to coming and he knew that so he stopped. My breathing was erratic and before I could catch my breath his face was back between my legs only difference being that he plunged his tongue inside me this time. Moving his tongue inside me with precision, he took note of what I liked and he would do it over and over. He got better every time, now this is the second time I almost came but of course, he pulled his tongue out just in time. We didn't say a word to each other, he just licked his lips-savoring my taste- as he kept staring at me. The lust in his eye had only grown, he wanted more of me and he was about to get it. This time he began to take his pants off and I got down on my knees because I wanted to do to him what he did to me, show him a taste of heaven but never the full experience. But as I got down he kneeled down as well and put his hand on my chin. His thumb explored my lower lip and eventually pushed his thumb inside my mouth. I could tell he was imagining his thumb was actually his dick. But the words that came out of his mouth didn't match that.

H: not today he lifted me up by my hips back up on the seat today is about you~

My mind was racing with anticipation. I wanted him to explore every inch of my naked body that after this night would belong to him and only him. He was slowly pushing himself inside me while holding eye contact, waiting for me to react. Once he was fully inside we both groaned, he began thrusting inside me painfully slowly, while his thumb rolled circles on my clit. Then he moved his head towards me-I couldn't wait anymore- I kissed him with every ounce of energy I had, all the hate, love, and lust that was in me. He could tell and he began kissing me with the same hunger. Then something within him changed and he began thrusting faster and with more force. Our kiss still not breaking only becoming sloppier and more passionate. He lost control and I made him do that. There isn't anyone who can satisfy him the way I do.

He pulled out of me and in one swift move flipped me over so that my back was facing him. Without giving any of us a break he thrust back into me, while his hand grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his hand. Giving him a better hold of me. He pulled my hair until I felt my scalp prickling but it only added to my euphoria at the moment. He began slowing down but going harder. He pulled my head back even more so he could see the look of absolute pleasure on my face. My eyes rolled back and I felt a tear roll down my cheek from the force he was using. And in a few moments, I felt myself unwinding. Cumming all over him, the pleasure clouding all other thoughts in my head. When he saw me come he came as well. The moans that left his mouth only made my orgasm last longer.

I was so tired I ended up falling asleep right after. I guess you could say he fucked me to sleep. But I woke up in my hotel room in clean clothes and he was holding me. His hair spilled over his face in the most beautiful way. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep, feeling his body next to mine, knowing he would do anything for me and I would do the same for him. He is mine and I'm his and there is nothing that could change that.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading this and putting up with my horrible uploading schedule. I'm going to be writing another book and I promise this time there will be timely updates!😭