Uhh- random crap i guess

So, it's been awhile since I've read any Harry Potter and I don't really know all that much, so I'm basically making my own part-
(Makes 0 sense-)

Bashing: slight Lily and James , Dumbledore, more but I can't remember

Fem Harry: Anne Euphemia Potter
Harry's brother: Alex James Evans

ALIVE Walburga black (she and Sirius are now close again, but she still calls him Chara (trans!Sirius))

Anne looks:

Everyday outfit:

Everyday outfit:

(With the braids as well) Crown:

Crown:

In this, Anne is 3 while Alex is 1

——————————————-

(Potters are related to the Le fay's (?) in this, not Lily, but James isn't fit for a ruler and Fleamont knew his wife wanted a nice quiet life, one without all the royalty, also, James doesn't know about his past)

Anne sat in the nursery, staying far away from Alex. He loved to pull her hair until it was almost pulling out of her scalp.

She didn't like Alex. He was rude, cried a lot, and love to be mean to her. And when she told mommy and daddy, they didn't believe her!

"LILY! TAKE THE KIDS AND RUN!"

She got a odd happy gleam in her eyes. Voldemort.

Until her mother bursts into the room, almost breaking the door, and she doesn't even have a wand!

"ANNE! BEHIND ME NOW!"

She yelled, and Anne went behind her, just because of not wanting to fight. Voldemort bursted in, with a cloak on and smirking.

"Move aside silly girl. I saved your husband I will not take any chances with you."

He snapped, before sending a cutting curse at 'mom'.

Anne's eyes met with him, before Alex started tugging on her hair,

"STOP IT YOU FREAKING BRAT!"

Anne snarled, causing Voldemort to raise an eyebrow and smirk, the girl turned back to him.

"Mother will won't me to do this. She wants me to step in front of him, so just kill me."

She said before a green light was coming towards her. And then, a black smoke thing went to her, then blood came into her eyes.

She froze (she's only 3 still), then Severus came in (Siri and Severus are her godfathers).

"Annie?"

He said softly, taking off his glamours (soft looks Severus squad), she looked at him,

"He sent to spell to me..."

She said, making him freeze.

"But h-he fell...and black smoke went into my head."

Suddenly, Sirius and James bursted in, James going to Alex and Lily. Luckily, James didn't notice that Severus put on his glamours again.

"Alex killed him!"

James and Lily said causing Sirius and Severus to look up in shock. Sirius holding the shooken (?) up girl in his arms.

"How do you know that?"

Severus said.

"Look at the scar on his cheek! It's a V!"

Lily said, trying not to say anything bad to Severus.

Anne stopped the two men from saying anything.

"Come, we need to get Albus."

James said

Later

Lily stood outside of her sisters home. It was 3 in the morning. She held a letter saying:

Dear Petunia and her family,

This is my eldest child, Anne Euphemia Potter-black. I need you to raise her until she's 11 and I will come get her.

Pleaser care for her.

-Lily Potter Nèe Evans

After she set her sleeping daughter on the steps, she walked away, but after she left, a man, older then Dumbledore, but less grandfatherly looking, (more kinder and less manipulative), took her. That man, is Merlin.