Uhh- the founders: cpt 2

Okay- so uhm- from what I know, the founders don't really have any lovers- but I honestly really like Salazar and Godric having a secret relationship, and The founders (and Merlin and Anne) know about it, it's just more secret.

Also- Anne wears that everyday outfit in this (with the crown-).
(Now 7 year old Morgana)
What the founders look like right now:

(Now 7 year old Morgana)What the founders look like right now:

———————————————

-SALLL-

Anne hissed, holding a new dress in her hand.

'Sal' (Salazar) blinked, and looked at the one child whom he practically raised, well, he was the one who did the most with her, causing the other founders to be in shock for a few hours when they found the two cuddling before a school feast.

He smiled at the young blond.

"Hello Snake"

He said, causing Anne to smile wider.

"Look! Aunty Row taught me to put my magic into what I sew!"

She Said, showing him the dress. The buttons were snakes, a dark sparkling green.

He smiled softly at his ward.

"Well done chérie (French for Darling)"

The girl preened under his words.

"Thanks! Aunty Row said she might teach me how to do strings on it!"

She squealing, before calming and looking at the potion book he was making.

Her eyes glossed over with happiness. Potions had always calmed her, especially the tea that she, Row and Sal would sit and drink while they all read. They all loved Godric and Helga, but they couldn't sit still for more then 4 minutes.

Salazar smiled softly as the girl became more calm.

"Sal, could I possibly get some tea?"

She asked. She was always the one who made it, since when she was in the future with James and Lily, she often made tea.

"Of course Ma chérie (sweetie)"

"Yay!"

While she was making tea, Rowena walked in, smiling when she saw the girl making tea.

"Hello Rabe (raven (germon))"

"Bonjour tante (hello aunty)"

Salazar snorted, causing both girls to look at him and glare, blue eyes glaring and Anne's bright gray and dark blue glaring.

The founders had decided to make her their Heiress. Since Helena didn't want to be the heir, and the others didn't want children (for Sal, Anne was enough for him.)

"I was planning on asking her about a ball on her 11th birthday before she went back to her time."

Rowena said, while Salazar replied,

"Merlin has been making some two way mirrors. Though, instead of just being able to talk, they just walk through and they are there. I was planning on doing one for her 12th birthday. That's the good one. Even though in her time, the legal age is 17, in our time, it's 12. And she has grown up in our time."

Rowena rolled her eyes, while Morgana smiled.

"Uncle Sal is right Aunty. Age 12 is a big time considering it's the second year of Hogwarts, and you come of age! Besides, I'm helping him with having one for all of us!"

Anne butted in, giving Salazar and Rowena their tea.

"Besides,"

She added with a smirk,

"That Addams boy is kinda cute."

She said, causing Salazar to hiss some cuss words.

"Salazar, darling, I know you just cussed, just know, she can understand. Anyway, you know, if you do want someone that bad, then I WILL beroth (?) you with someone."

Rowena said, causing the 7 year old to groan.

"Aww! Fineeee"

Rowena and Salazar smiled slightly. With her past, they were afraid that she wouldn't end up being a real child, but sometimes, just sometimes, she showed them that she was only a 7 year old.

When a older Merlin (they don't know young him, but they do know the future him) saying that this girl could help them in the progress of Hogwarts, as it was only the 10th year that they've been open, they agreed.

Prior to thought, the other founders actually had Salazar put the basilisk into the chamber. In the book, they will make it seem like Salazar is the bad guy (Rowena and Helga had to shush Godric's and Morgana's protests).

Salazar isn't very happy that his future Slytherin students will be seen into the 'bad' home.

Godric, being a Veela from an ancient family, isn't very happy that his mate's house is going to be hated on for the 'crimes' of their founder.

Anne isn't very happy because, they're children. No child is fully evil. She was a firm believer in the mix of Muggle gods/goddesses , magic gods/goddesses, and lady magik. Especially, Bastet. The Goddess of protection. She was also the goddess of Children.

Salazar actually liked to go and hang out in the muggle world with Anne. Muggles in this time, were more blind to real witches and Wizards. More focused on fake ones.

Salazar is actually a half-blood. He grew up with his muggle mother after his father died. And so, as a child he barely had any knowledge about magic.

Even though sometimes Merlin allows Anne to go into the future time muggle world, she always feels awkward with her outfit.

Anyway, Rowena and Helga did feel bad, but Salazar said that they needed one fake villain.

Helena watched from the door as her mother, Uncle, and someone who is pretty much her sister discussed Anne's future home.