Chapter 10

Megha's POV

  Sejal bhabhi came with makeup artist and my wedding dress. She helped them to get me ready.

When my makeup and hair were done she helped me change into my wedding dress. She made me wear my jewellery as well.

There was a knock at the door, bhabhi opened it. My parents and brother were there. They saw me dressed as a bride and maa  got very emotional and started crying.

Papa smiled and said, "Oh, come on Hetal... our daughter is looking so beautiful just like some angel, and you are crying. We must be happy that our little princess is getting married today. "

I was feeling very low... They all are so happy, how can I tell them that I was not very keen on getting married.

My eyes were filled with tears.
" Don't you dare cry now.... All the efforts will wash away with your tears." Said bhabhi making everyone smile.

"And we don't want to scare Mehul. Do we? " Bhai was teasing me so papa hit him on his arm lightly and went outside followed by ma.

Bhai came near me and hugged me, " I know what you are thinking... You are a bit scared as you don't know him well. But he is a very good man. And you have me, if he hurts a single hair of yours, I will kill him. I know he is a bit annoyed with the situation. Anyone would be... We all are here for you and Mudit is there, he has always been like a second brother to you. So just chill and be happy. "
I smiled and nodded. He kissed  on my head and went outside to get ready.

Mehul's POV

The doom's day arrived. I couldn't sleep for the whole night as her face was flashing in front of my eyes.

Whenever I closed my eyes her face came in my mind. Her beautiful but sad and scared face...

Did I just say beautiful???

Where did that come from?

She is just above average... I have seen much better than her.

Was she scared of me?

Yes, she was.

The only time I talked to her, I shouted and threatened her. She looked very sad during Mehandi and Sangeet.

Dad tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to talk about it. Then he scolded me and threatened to disown me, if I don't behave properly with her.

I know she was not to be blamed, but I was still angry. Though a part of me said that she was also in the same situation.

She was also forced due to the said betrothal. She must have had some dreams regarding her life partner.

Well, mom came and told me to get ready. I had no way of avoiding it so I got up reluctantly and got ready.

My brother came and he put turban and sehra on my head. I went down stairs where after all the rituals we left for the venue which was again there Mansion.

The haveli ( mansion) was decorated like a bride. We were received by Vimal bhai and other relatives. Uncle and aunty came forward. I touched their feet and they gave their blessings.

Aunty performed some rituals and we came inside. There was a huge stage where two beautifully decorated chairs were kept for the bride and groom.

The stage was very tastefully and aesthetically decorated with flowers and lights, it was looking awesome. I sat on one chair that was meant for the groom. Vimal bhai and Mudit bhai both were there on stage with me.

I was surrounded by many guests when the music changed that indicated that the bride was coming... everybody turned their face to look in that direction.

I felt that my heart skipped a beat or two when I saw her coming towards me. She was looking like an innocent angel.

Very beautiful... elegant... graceful... I tried not looking at her but my eyes were not obeying my mind.

She was wearing a beautiful lehnga and was looking out of this world, as if a goddess was walking towards me.

What???

Am I going insane?? I can't think about her like this... I am angry with her... She is not that pretty...

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😁😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😃😃😃😃

Hello friends

I hope you liked the chapters, this book is full of romance and funny banters and smart one liners....

This is a sweet and sour book that tickles the funny bone.

You can read the complete book on WebNovel, iReader, Novelnow, Novelcat, Novelstar and Hinovel.

Thanks a lot.
Chhavi