♡{Comfort Cuddles}♡

Hello 🐝4 we start Wattpad's statistics show that mainly a small percentage of people that red my stories r achally followed. So if that's u make sure 2 go 2 my profile & click the follow.. Don't mind the Lesbian rights or do mind but I usually just put whstis stuck in my head the time of writing this.

Requested by: Nachoeater8449
Inspired by: none

Genre: 🐑fluff 🔪Angst

Characters:
💚DreamWasTaken
- mortal
🐷Technoblade
- mortal

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Techno POV

   The voices were very loud to day I don't know why tho. I was in the middle of streaming & I didn't want to disappoint or up set my fans by ending the stream early. But it was getting harder to stay calm by the second. I was also in a call with Dream I know we were rivals but I secretly had a crush on him.

   All of a sudden of a sudden one of the voices just went to far I quickly muted myself on steam to hid a choked cry trying to stop myself from hyperventilating, Dream still hurd however. "Sorry everybody I'm not feeling to well today," I say to the chat after I had unmuted myself. "I'm ganna end it here sorry but I think I'm coming down with something.." After that I quickly end the stream & that when I remember I'm in a call with Dream.

   "Don't lie Techno, it's the voices isn't it..." Dream said sternly but with concern in his voice. I do my best to nod still trying to hold it in. "I'm coming over." [N/N, Plot sake they live in the same apartment building.]

×Time Skip×

Narrator/3rd person POV

   A few minutes passed & eventually Dream got there, he let himself in as Techno had having him a key a few years prior. Dream walked over to where Techno had sunken out of his chair huddled in a ball. "Hey Techno..." Dream said in a hushed voice as depicted him up gently layering him on the bed.

   "Dream...?"

   "Yes Techie?" Dream replied lightly kissing his bf's neck. [A/N, if your wondering y they don't share an apartment it bc they're on the small side & ...what smells like bacon...what?? Sorry got side traced but it dies smell like bacon I nmy room.... anyways also personal space & stuff] Techno turned over to face Dream burring his face in his neck. "Shhhh, don't worry Techno I'm here, I got you, you're safe." Dream said rubbing Techno's back & playing with his hair.

   Eventually Techno fell asleep on Dream's chest. Dream smiled lightly hugging his boyfriend close drifting into the dream realm himself.

🎆✨🎇🎊🎇✨🎆

Hellow thank cha 4 reading I hope u enjoyed sorry it's on the shorter side & sorry it took so long. I often find myself with ideas but no where to go with them... :) till next time have a good (or bad if u want 2) morning / night / evening / afternoon / ect🌍🌎🌏🏔⛰🌋🗻🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗🕣🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚🕦☁️⛅⛈🌤🌥🌦🌧🌨🌩🌪🔥🌊

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.