Confusion

The next day I woke up and started to get ready for class. This was the 4 day at school and I haven't even been to all my classes yet. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had DADA. This was a class that had both Slytherins and Gryffindors in it. I hadn't really known anyone in that class yet. I came out of the common room and I saw Draco and his minions walking on either side of him. They stopped in the hallway and Draco leaned against the wall, and that's when he saw me.
" Hey Woods!" Draco said and Crabbe and Goyle looked at me. " Where are u off too, going to sit alone again?"
I kept on walking and I was trying not to cry. Why is he so mean to me, but sleeps with me? Does he think I am a toy he can use and get rid of when he is done with me.
"You too, leave I want to talk to Woods alone." Draco said and Crabbe and Goyle left. "Woods, Woods, come back here"
I turned around and got right up in his face and said "What the fuck Malfoy, one minute you are a asshole to me and then the next you want to have sex with me. I'm done, I'm over it." I started to turn back around and that's when I felt him grab my arm. "Let go of me"
"No, not intile you understand"
"UNDERSTAND WHAT MALFOY, YOUR A DICK, YOUR USING ME TO GET A QUICK FUCK AND THE. JUST DIP."
"Mackenzie it's not like that just listen." Draco said. I started to walk away and he was walking behind me trying to talk to me. "Please" he said
"Tell me what, go on."
"I- I'm sorry, okay. I have been a dick and I know I shouldn't be, I'm not using you, your-your beautiful and actually you know what forget it, forget I said anything, and if you tell anyone about this your dead."
"Draco, are you kidding me right now, you just said your sorry and now your telling me to go fuck myself. What do you want from me."
"I want you to just stay away from me, don't talk to me"