Lelouch The Golden Master! The Golden Shinkirō Knightmare!

Crystal was glad that Lelouch was back,but he came back when the Mercenare king invaded Britannia! And he was able to save Crystal,Delta and Regina from the dark,but its not over yet,The Mercenare King plans to corrupt the whole world into his own image and since Crystal,Delta and Regina were already corrupted and If the Mercenare King finds another way to corrupt people they will turn evil again! So The Black Knights will have to find a way to stop The Mercenare King.

(Lelouch was in his and Crystal's room unpacking all his stuff from his bag,Crystal was looking at her eyes in her compact mirror.Her eyes were still red from the corruption instead of her regular sky blue eyes)

Crystal: (sighs and puts her head in her lap)

Lelouch: Honey....

Crystal: Yes love....

Lelouch: Is everything alright? (He raises her head up  and sees her eyes red instead of blue and gasps)

Crystal: There's still a corruption inside me!

Lelouch: The Mercenare King actually might have found a way to corrupt again! 

(Down at The Black Knights Cave Lelouch, Crystal, Delta, Regina, Ira, C2, Suzaku, Skylor,Ohgi, Shinichirō and Kallen all found out that The Mercenare King has found the secpter of nightmares)

Regina: (gasps) He found the secpter of nightmares!

C2: Isn't used as a corruption weapon?!

Delta: It is!

Crystal: No wonder there's still corruption inside us! Lelouch love,everyone else when we turn evil again,please try your best to defeat the Mercenare king!

Delta: We're all counting on you!

Regina: Yes please!

Lelouch: No I don't want you to turn evil again love please!

Crystal: Its not a choice love,I know you will find a way to save us!

Lelouch: I will I promise!

Crystal: We're counting on you! (she lets go of Lelouch's hand)

Liana: Mom?

(Crystal,Delta and Regina slowly start to turn dark again then they head out so they won't hurt their friends)

Lelouch: Kallen,Ohgi,Shinichirō,Magnus,Ira,Son,Daughter,Suzaku and Skylar we have to work together if we want to beat the Mercenare King and save Crystal,Delta and Regina from the dark!

Ira: Yeah,but how are we supposed to beat him? Any big ideas your majesty?

Lelouch: Hmmm? (Lelouch thought for a moment)

Suzaku: Any ideas your majesty!

Lelouch: You all distract him while I sneak in and get the scepter!

Shinichirō: Sounds like a plan to me!

Kallen: Lets go!

(Outside was full of darkness,Suzaku and the others attack the Mercenare King with their knightmares while Lelouch sneaks to the pedestal where the scepter of nightmares was,Until he was shot by a dark water power and the scepter was gone)

Evil Crystal: Looking for this!

Lelouch: Honey!

Evil Crystal: Honey this! (she kicks Lelouch)

Lelouch: Stop! This isn't you! The Mercenare King is controlling you! You have to snap out of it!

(The Scepter Of Nightmares turns into the Spear Of Light in its darkened state,Crystal smirks and uses it to strike Lelouch down the ground! When Suddenly he saw Suzaku,Skylar,Kallen,Ohgi, C2, Shinichirō,Liana and Carlos all were corrupted)