Bringing Back Crystal,Delta and Regina!

That night Lelouch was on the balcony of his room looking outside thinking about his one and only love Crystal.He wondered how powerful King Mercenare could be knowing that Crystal was heart was now full with darkness being controlled by King Mercenare. When Suzaku came to see him.

Suzaku: Your majesty,Lelouch? You still worried?

Lelouch: What do you think?!

Suzaku: I know your upset,but we will save Crystal,Delta and Regina! We have to find a way to save them!

(Lelouch just looked at Suzaku with his worried face)

Lelouch: I know,but I-I just feel lonely and powerless without my love by side!

Suzaku: I know you can find a way to save her! I know you will! Remember even if she's evil right now,she will always be with you,in here (he points Lelouch's chest)

Lelouch: My heart...you're right! We will find a way to save her,Delta and Regina,If we just destroy the magical music box that's controlling them!

Suzaku: Wait! How do you know what's controlling them?

Lelouch: I tracked down King Mercenare and found out what he was using to control them

Suzaku: See you are a great leader Lelouch,asking me was a bad idea! You are the one who is meant to be zero not me! Not seeing you for one year kinda got lonely you know! Nothing is the same without you.Nothing.

Lelouch: Suzaku.So we are best friends again huh?

So we are best friends again huh?

Suzaku: We sure are Lelouch!

(Suzaku smiles at Lelouch and they fist bump. The next day Lelouch and the Black Knights head out to the Mercenare Palace to bring back Crystal,Delta and Regina from the dark evil that's corrupted them)

(Meanwhile at the Mercenare Palace)

Ira: Crystal! Tell me about Lelouch? What's he like? What's his weakness?

Evil Crystal: Well I know he doesn't give up and will do anything to protect Britannia and I suppose he does have a weakness,fighting me! That's what he's like!

Evil Regina: How do you know that's his weakness?

Evil Crystal: He hesitated to fight me yesterday and didn't even move after I pushed him!

Marmo: Well that makes sense!

Evil Delta: Now we know how to beat him!

King  Mercenare: Exactly! Be ready he will come to try on stop us!

(Lelouch and the Black Knights then come)

Lelouch: Get the Music Box!

King Mercenare: They're after the music box! Stop them!

(Lelouch had to fight Crystal,but this time he didn't hesitate he was determined to save her from the dark.When Lelouch got a chance to get to the music them music box,he was stopped by Crystal)

Evil Crystal: Not so fast!

(Lelouch pins Crystal on the ground)

Lelouch: You know that colour really doesn't suit a girl like you!

Evil Crystal: Well then,that's too bad for you!

Ira: This has gone out of hand!

(Lelouch had no choice but to push Crystal away,Ira,Marmo,Suzaku, Skylar, Liana, Carlos ,Magnus, Kallen and C2 held them off and he finally got to the music box and used his sword to destroy it)

King Mercenare: NO THAT'S MY.....

Lelouch: Controlling device! I know!

(Crystal,Delta and Regina then go back to normal,Crystal then saw Lelouch about to be killed by King  Mercenare,so she takes her sword and stops him)

Lelouch: Crystal! You're back!

Crystal: Yes! Thanks to you! I missed you so much Lelouch! (she cries hugging him)

Lelouch: I missed you too! I'm glad your back to normal now! Black is really not your thing!

Crystal: Yikes! Being evil is not my thing at all!

Ira: No wonder you were born as kindhearted like our mother!

Regina: It sure is good to be good again! I hate being evil!

Delta: Same its really not our thing!

Crystal: Father! Its time for you to go!

King Mercenare: Not today I won't! (he disappears) 

Crystal: He's gone!

Marie Angelica: My children! You're all safe!

Crystal,Delta,Regina and Ira: Mom! (They go and hug Marie Angelica)

Marie Angelica: And you must be Lelouch,Crystal's husband correct!

Lelouch: Yes I am!

Marie Angelica: I thank very much for taking care of her so much!

Lelouch: Its no biggy really! She also protects me and takes care of me as well! And also a really good mother to Liana and Carlos

Marie Angelica: She was born so helpful and kindhearted like me! I knew she would make a great mother

Regina: And the best sister ever! Hey can we see you two kiss please!

Ira: That would be cute you know!

Marmo: I'd love to see that!

Delta: Do it again,its been like one year since you two kissed! Now you two are back together again!

Suzaku and Skylar: Yeah come on!

Kallen and C2: Do it!

Liana and Carlos: Mom! Dad! Please!

Magnus: Go on.

Lelouch: Okay we will!

(Crystal and Lelouch the kissed while the others cheered)

Lelouch: Oh and Crystal love,I made this for you! 

(Lelouch gives Crystal a locket with a picture of him and her inside)

Crystal: Oh! Lelouch! I love it! Thank you so much! (he hugs her)

Regina: Don't you just love couples like these two!

Ira: Beats me! Number one Perfect couple right here!

(King Mercenare was still out there though and had to be stopped before corrupts all of Britannia! So Lelouch and The Black Knights will have to find a way to stop him)

Marie Angelica: But if King Mercenare finds another way for corruption---

Regina: We'll turn evil again!

Crystal: We can't let that happen again!

Lelouch: Because We have to try and stop him before that happens!