|| CHAPTER: 13 ||

Y/n's POV
~
I was walking my way towards the school but I felt someone is following me from behind.

I ignored it and kept on walking but someone hold my wrist made me look at him... wooyoung?

"What?" I said without any expression.

"Can we talk? Privately?" He said .
He looks so serious.

"What is it wooyoung? I don't wanna be late at school." I say.

"Then what about going to the rooftop  when it's lunch time?" Wooyoung asked.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and walked straight to the school.

You might wonder why I don't like wooyoung. After he confessed to me in the past. I kindly rejected him and apologized to him. I didn't want to lose our friendship but he said he wants to end our friendship so in the end we had to lose each other.

But he still kept on confessing his love to me and was almost forcing me to be with him..

And he still didn't give up.

But deep inside, I still care of him as a friend.

~
I looked back expecting to see Sunghoon there but .. he isn't there?
Is he absent?

The teacher arrived,
"Park Sunghoon is Absent today". The teacher said making me worried.

Is he sick? What happened to him? I better call him after school .

~ time skips ~
The bell rang making everyone in class go out.

I was about to go to the cafeteria but I remembered Wooyoung might be waiting at the Rooftop for me.

I went to the cafeteria and as expected, he was standing there.

"Wooyoung? What did you want to talk about?" I asked and he looked at me.. I see pain in his eyes..

"Y/n, I regret breaking our friendship. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for everything.. can we be friends again? I miss you.. as a friend .." he said and I was hesitant. I missed him so much but he is the one who decided to break our friendship.

"You can take your time.. but please think about it..." Wooyoung said looking down.

I looked down thinking what should I really do??

~ time skips ~
I sat down on my bed and called Sunghoon.

"Hello?" I say.

"Oh hi! Dear! How are you?" Sunghoon's mom received the call.

"I'm fine aunty. How are you and how's Sunghoon?" I asked in worry.

"Honey, i'm fine but Sunghoon is sick." She said .

To be continued ~