Introduction

Introduction

Back in 1902, on an old farm lived a small family consisting of two young girls, a young boy, and their grandparents. The grandfather was a hardworking man, the grandmother was a proud woman having to raise her only grandchildren after the deaths of her son and daughter-in-law. Catherine was the youngest out of the two girls, she had long wild wavy raven black hair that reached her waist, curvy frame, dark brown eyes, chestnut brown skin, and a small button nose. Her sister, Pauline, looked similar to her but was much more petite in frame, her hair was a dark brown mid-back length curly hair, dark brown eyes, and slender nose. Edmund the younger brother looked quite similar to his older siblings, the only difference was that he had a chubby baby face and was short in stature with baby fat on his small body. For a few years now Catherine has dreamed about the same mysterious man calling to her. Sometimes she would wake up in the most bizarre places. These strange dreams began to arise after she and her sister moved in with their grandparents. Of course, she never thought to mention these strange dreams especially with how superstitious her grandmother was. To Catherine, these visions were nothing but a dream that her subconsciousness managed to come up with there could not possibly be any real reason to be concerned about them. She even came up with the conclusion that she tended to sleepwalk. But deep down inside she realized that there had to have been another reason for her perplexing dreams and the man within them who continuously called out to her. She could hear his voice as clear as day, but his face was always fogged out. Other than the bizarre occurrence of things being misplaced and the feeling of fingertips gently caressing her cheek as she slept at night. Catherine continued her everyday life, wake up help her grandmother and sister with her normal chores and she even at times went and helped her grandfather in the field depending on whether or not he needed help. Catherine's life was just that ordinary...