Chapter 1

[legend]

"Mom do I have to go to that school?" I asked my mother who rode in the limo with me to my new school. "Yes Legend. This is the only school that would challenge your skills." My mom said nonchalantly.

I sighed knowing I wouldn't win this battle. "Okay" was all I said as I looked at the window. Cross Academy is the school I'm going to. A private school like all the other schools I've gone to. My mother doesn't really care as long as the school can keep me 'challenged' it's fine with her.

But to her dismay I'm good at most things I try. This is why I change school so much but I'm hoping that I don't have to change anymore. I close my eyes and fell asleep into the same dream I've been having the past couple days.

~€~€~

I woke up from my mother shaking me awake. "Come on Hun we're here." She said getting out of the limo me following shortly after. I grabbed my stuff from the truck and followed my mom through the huge gates. It was barely sunset when we arrived.

We walked down the path towards the huge building in front of us. Not far from the building a girl with shoulder length hair and rusty brown eyes stopped us. "What are you doing breaking curfew?" She asked. "I'm not breaking curfew I barely got her you..." My mother cut me off. "Excuse my daughter. She's the new transfer student." My mother said as I glared at the girl. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'm Yuki cross I'll take you two to the headmaster." Yuki said and led us to the headmaster's office. That girl looks like me...

~€~€~

We walked in a room with a guy that had blond hair in a ponytail. "Hello you must be legend. I'm headmaster cross." He said happily. "Yes this is legend and I'm her mother. I hope that she won't cause any trouble while she's here." I shrugged at my mother. "I don't make any promises." I said nonchalantly.

My mother and the headmaster sighed in unison. "It's fine. Yuki can you get a uniform for legend, take you to her dorm and tell her the rules while I talk to her mother." Yuki nodded. "Okay headmaster." She said making the guy frown. "How many times did I tell you to call me father?" "I'm sorry... Father" Yuki said making the guy smile.

"That's my cute little girl." He tried to hug her but we were out the door before he could try. She sighed in relief. "Follow me to your dorm." She said and I followed her to the dorm as she explained the rules. I didn't really care so I zoned out...

~€~€~

As we walked to the dormitories or sun dorms she said something about a night class which caught my attention. "The night class? That elite class with drop dead gorgeous and the highlight of this school?" I asked and Yuki nodded slowly. "Okay" I said and then ignored her again.

~€~€~

We finally made it to my dorm which I share with no one. She said good bye and that she would be here tomorrow morning to take me to class. I could truly careless.

I started unpacking putting my art supplies on the desk in the room and pictures I've drawn around the room. I sighed as I hanged up the one of a blue and red eyes. So haunting but calming at the same time. (Sigh). After unpacking completely I changed into my pjs and laid on the bed falling into a dreamless sleep.