Chapter three

[Pretending]

Cross Academy, a school full of secrets. Turns out the night class consists of blood thirsty monster in human form. I'm not scared, I've no reason to be. But I'm nervous of what they would do to me if they found out that I know. So for now I have to pretend to not know.

~€~€~

"Legend chan! Come on or we won't get a good view!" Victoria yelled pulling me to the moon gates. "I told you I didn't want to go!" I yelled back. She literally dragged me here.

"Well to bad you're already here and you have to stay here!" Victoria said pulling me to the front of the group of fangirls and boys. "Fine!" I said giving up and just staying by her side.

The gates soon opened reviling the blood- night class. Kain and Hanabusa stood out to me more then the others but I kept my nonchalant composure. "Isn't Kaname so cute?" Victoria asked and I looked at the one with brown hair from last night. "That one?" I said pointing at him and Victoria nodded. "He's okay I guess." I said shrugging but I have a feeling I've seen him before other then here but where?

~€~€~

Soon Vicky was back in her room and I was too. I looked around my drawing folder. "I know I've seen him before." I muttered thinking about Kaname. I looked through most of the drawings and didn't fine anything then I remembered something.

I opened a different folder but this one was labeled dreams. I went through it until I found that picture of kaname. "I knew it!" I particularly yelled as I took out any other pictures like that except to for 3 just in case.

I grabbed the gun that I took from my mom and hid it in my uniform jacket (just in case) and walk out of the dorm. It was night so I ran to the main building were the headmaster's office is.

I walked to the office and knocked. With a soft come in, walked inside. "Headmaster, I want to know something." I said but stopping seeing Kaname was there. "Legend your breaking curfew for what reason?" I shook my head putting the drawings behind my back.

"It's nothing headmaster I'll come back in the morning." I said turning around and leaving accidentally dropping the picture of kaname..

~No ones P.O.V~

The headmaster watched as the red head called legend walked out dropping something. Kaname went and picked it up. "What is it?" Headmaster Kaien asked seriously. "It's a exact picture of me." Kaname said knowing that Legend was some important to him but couldn't remember how.

The headmaster and Kaname stayed quiet looking at picture. "If I am correct you to have never met before?" Kaien asked for the second time. "I'm sure but she does look a lot like Yuki." Kaname said remembering that the two looked a lot alike. But she had blood red hair.

Kaien nodded. "This girl seems to have secrets of her own... What if she's-" "maybe...I don't know but I'll try to find out." Kaname said walking out of the office thinking of the girl named legend.

~legend's p.o.v~

After I ran out of the office just kept running. I was now at a water fountain sitting on the edge of it. I looked down at the drawings of kaname. Deep in thought I didn't notice as someone approach me.

"Oh hello legend." I tensed and looked up putting the drawings behind me. "Aido senpia what are you doing out here?" I said mentally hitting myself for saying something stupid.

"I can say the same thing to you. So why are you out here and what's that behind you?" He asked slowing walking closer. I stood up and started moving backwards away from the fountain. "I... Well... I-I h-have to get b-back to my d-dorm." I stuttered.

"Ah yes but why are you out here in the first place?" He asked as I felt something cold at my foot. Ice! My foot was frozen in ice! "Aido. Stop this." I said nonchalantly since I already knew he was along with the rest of the night class are vampires.

"Oh so you were the other person there that night?" He said making the ice disappear. I pulled out the gun I got from my mom and pointed it at him dropping all the pictures. "Stay back" I said remembering that my mom called it the black rose.

The panicked looked on his face made me curious why he was. "Y-you have an a-anti-vampire g-gun too?" He gulped backing away. "What?!" I said confused then I heard foot steps behind me. "Legend please put down the gun"

~£~£~£~£~£~£~~£~£~£~£~£~£~££~~£~£~££~£~£~£~~~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~££~£~£~£~~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~££~£~£~£~£

Suspense! Who could it be! Who knows found out next chapter! And please vote and follow me!