chap 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Husband? What?" I turned to Ushijima, confusion clearly etched on my face due to this random girls statement. "Why did you never tell me?"

"I'm confused myself," He muttered, still staring at her, not moving a inch.

"What do you mea-"

"Ahh it's you Wakatoshi-senpai! Oh just look at how dashing you are on this evening," The girl quickly ran up the stairs, throwing her arms on him and trying to imitate a hug. It was clear that Ushijima had no interest in giving into the action, his hands stayed at his side, staring at the place she was once standing.

"We were in the middle of something," He grunted, finally looking down at her and removing her arms. "I must say I have never seen you before, or at least from what I can remember. There for you have the wrong man,"

"The wrong man?! No way, I would know who the infamous Ushijima Wakatoshi is!" She exclaimed. "I just had to meet you in person as soon as I could,"

"Waka, what is she saying?" I waved my hand in front of his face, hoping to get this whole situation cleared up. He soon grabbed my hand, stopping the movement.

"I'm not zoned out," He looked at me. "I really have never met this girl,"

"Fine, I can't believe you don't know about our marriage," She mumbled. "Technically you are my fiancé if you want specific titles,"

"I have never proposed to anyone,"

"Ugh, you're so stupid sometimes," The girl chuckled, running her fingers through her hair. "Now don't worry, with me by your side I will help with your social side. You don't have to just propose to someone to get married,"

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be done?"

"Well yeah, but it doesn't matter, it won't change our relationship,"

"We don't have on-"

"Wakatoshi!" A males voice called from the door way, soon emerging through it and moving towards the stairs. "It has been awhile son, I see you have acquainted yourself with Alya. Isn't she just gorgeous?"

"Did you think I was my father by chance? Are you two married?" Ushijima looked down to the girl and then his father. It was something you could say was a odd reunion, from the father son duo not seeing each other for a few months, to one of them being married.

"No. Your father is the one who set it up though!" Alya smiled wildly, now hanging onto the boys arm. "I just couldn't believe it when he delivered the news to my house. I had always bragged about you at my home, and talked to my parents about how much I admired you,"

"Thanks. But I'm afraid I have my eyes on someone else," Ushijima admitted.

"Now who's that?" His father questioned, trying to push Alya away a bit in order to give his son a hug, or handshake.