3

(This is not following movie timeline!)

After the stone was grabbed by Carina, we ran, back to the ship.
We decided to stay at a nearby planet to rest. It had a small city, and we stayed at a hotel like place. I created some units to pay.
A few hours pass.
Outside, we hear a shout. Screams ensue.
"Ronan." Gamora says.
"He is mine to kill." Drex says angrily.
We run outside, and I see pale man with black marking and a headpiece. I growl as I see people being killed. Tendrils exit the ground, wrapping around the soldiers and choking them until they pass out.
Ronan turns toward me.
"How dare you fight your future king!" He accuses.
"You will always be below me." I smirk.
He sneers, ordering guards to attack me. I'm too surprised to use my powers, so I do hand to hand. One grasps my face, and my blindfold falls off. I quickly create daggers, slitting their throats. I blow my hair out of my face, and turn to glare at Ronan.
"Your eyes!" He exclaims. "You are the Life stone! I have heard the legends! Guards, capture her!"
I fight the guards, and while I do, I see Drex fighting Ronan.
I defeat the guards, and ronan holds a blade to The throat of Drex. Gamora is down, and Petwr is struggling. Groot is missing his arms and rocket has a failing booster.
"Come with me." Ronan orders. "And I will spare them."
I look around.
"Nova dont!" Gamora yells. "Dont do this!"
I cant use my powers, in case it accidentally hits my friends.
"Fine." I sigh.
"Guards, come get this man, and hold him down till me and my future queen leave."
My eyes bulge as he wraps in arm around my waist. I cringe, and Peter, Drex, Gamora, Groot, and rocket yell in anger.
I look back sadly.
I am sent onto the large black ship, and led to a room. A robot girl stares at me in surprise, but at my eyes weirdly. I quickly summon a blindfold, and tie it.
Ronan turns to me, opening a door and pushing me in, following behind.
"You will rule the galaxies with me my queen." He smirks, kissing my knuckles.
"I hope you realize once they are safe, I'll leave?" I sigh. "You dont even know the full extent of my abilities, yet wish to trap me."
He strikes my cheek.  I quickly use air to push him to the wall.
"You may be keeping me here, but you by no means lay a hand on me." I growl. "I could turn you to dust right here, so dont try me."
He looks shocked, but nods, rushing out of the room.
...
A few hours later, a few guards enter.
"What's happening."
"We are to protect you while master takes over the Nova Corps."
My eyes widen in anger, and I teleport to Nova Prime.
"Prepare yourselves." I say. "I'm assuming you already know?"
She nods.
"I'll stay on the ground." I inform her. "Stuff will fall from the sky, I'll try to stop it."
I rush outside, seeing people running. I create a large slab of metal and yell.
"Everyone, get on, I'll get you out of here!"
They nod, stumbling on to it.
I push my hands up, and they float, I quickly fly them out of range of the fight.
"Dont worry, I'll come get you when its safe!" I say.
They nod, thanking me.
I fly back, my wings flapping hard. I send a few more people over, before flying towards the enemy ships. I raise my hand, blasting them to ashes. I pass the ship of Rocket, who widens his eyes at my wings.
I bring down ships, and and enter the ship through the hole peter went through. I follow the hole to where they are fighting Ronan. He uses the stone, and I am pulled to him. As soon as I go to hit him, he turns me around, pressing me against his front.
"This is my queen!" He yells. "This is my queen!"
He reaches down and kisses me.
In fury, i set myself on fire, and he screams. I hold him down with air, kicking away the stone infused staff.
I toss a dagger to Drex.
"Go to Town big guy!" I yell.
He stabs Ronan over and over. I then burn the body. I push them into a ship with air, and peter flies them out. I grab the stone, and slowly disintegrate the ship.
I fly to the ground, where Yondo awaits.
"I think you have something that belongs to me?" He says to Peter.
"I think not." I say. "The stone is mine, rightfully. You will not be getting it."
He looks annoyed but him and the ravagers leave.
I turn to the group, who are wounded. I first approach Gamora. I kiss her forehead, and her wounds close.
The same with Peter, Drex, and Rocket.
I then turn to them.
"This will be going to Nova Prime." I smile. "I will be heading to Terra for a bit. If you ever need me, press this button."
I create bracelets with a button, and they all put them on.
I hug them, and then grab Rocket.
"You stay great, okay?" I smile. "Dont get in too much trouble."
He hugs me, and I smile, flapping my wings. I land by Nova Prime, and hand her the Orb.
"Keep it safe." I smile. "I will be visiting Terra."
She nods.
I focus, imagining the avengers based on the images I saw of them.
I disappear with a neon blue light. I open my eyes, and I see I'm surrounded again.
A man in an Iron red and gold suit, a woman with red hair, a man with long blonde hair, Asgardian, a man with an arrow, a man with a shield, and a doctor.
"Hello, you must be the Avengers?" I smile.