Prologue

Millions of years ago, a place called "La'Manberg" had once existed. A place said that a great war had happened between the citizens of La'Manberg and an empire known as the Eggpire. Ruled by a controlled dark red- crimson-colored egg that was said to be undefeatable by man. No one could stop it, not even the great powerful warriors could stop it. The empire's only goal was to control the people, make them their slaves, and rule over them. It was a difficult war that the majority of the La'Manberg citizens were feeling as if they were zombies being controlled by a parasite. It's as if it was like they had no sense of being awake. The ones who weren't controlled  were going to lose the war until they were saved by demons that can be turned into weapons which they were known as "Regalia."  And all eight of them were required to have a master in order to keep them awake. Only they can go without a master for two years before they've fallen asleep. And to awaken them, the master must keep hold of their weapon forms until they could feel a pulse within the weapons and signaling them that they would be now master and familiars.

They were said to be the most powerful living beings in Crafttopia, that they were soon considered as gods to La'Manberg, for that they were there to protect them from the evil. A shadow-like demon that goes by the name Darryl was said to take the form of a shield, due to his kindness towards the people around him. How he will always be there to protect them in harm's way by offering his back or arm to be used as his purpose. Do not be fooled that he doesn't know how to fight, but he is quite stronger than you think for such an innocent demon who had a thing with baking muffins. And they are indeed the best muffins that you'll ever have. But he is quite stronger than the two other greatest yet quite powerful regalias.

A half white and half black Endermen-like named Ranboo was taken in the form of a shovel. Where some had argued that it's not a weapon and some argue it is. It can be used as both, where the very tall regalia that's about 6'6'' in a nonviolent way can collect a full grass, stone, ore, ice, leaves, and spawners. Which the spawners were used to help the people to gain fighting experiences. But in a violent way, beware of his wrath if you anger him in any way. For he is originally not the strongest but still about to fight, but come between his loved ones and show threats to them you better hope you're able to run fast enough before you meet your end. Ranboo was never the kind of demon who was considered to be deity-like to choose sides but what feels right to him personally or how the people around him treat the regalia. Luckily, it was easy for the La'Manbergians to have him side with them during the time of war.

A somewhat tyrant goat-demon man named Schlatt was known to be ruthless, drunk, and twisted. He wasn't the one who would say yes to peace, always in the mood for chaos. He showed no compassion, no other emotions, and knows no guilt. His form was said to be a pickaxe due to how much of a prick he was. And despite how he was known for his negative traits, a lot of people don't notice his good side. For where he does have some compassion to show and has a heart show. But the power had corrupted his good nature, which there were rumors that the egg had controlled him at some point during the war. It had gotten so bad where his master had almost caused an entire genocide if it wasn't for the reasonable kind-hearted dad-like bow regalia to help the two poor souls to gain senses again.

A fire-like demon with the name Nick was represented by a crossbow. He was quick thinking, fast on his feet, and was full of energy. Unfortunately, he had no wings like the bow regalia, but he was quick on his feet almost compared to his axe regalia friend where his speed can only match his. And while his aim seems sharp most of the time, he is equipped with a pocket watch that had once belonged to his previous master who was also considered as his lover. He treasured the watch almost every day and kept it on him at all times. Never once let it out of his sight nor out of his reach.