chapter 5

Jade was at home in her room. "UGH! I like this girl and I can't even tell her how I feel about her." Jade said to herself then called her friend Perrie who was at a different school. "Hey Jade." Perrie said who picked up. "Hey Perrie I need help."

"With what?" Perrie asked who sat up as heard from the background noise of her bed moving. "I like this girl from my school and I don't know what to do." Jade said to her with a sigh and moved her hair out her face. "Talk to her Jadey."

"I can't. We are in different social groups and my friends hate her and will not let me talk to her. I really like this girl." Jade said. "I'll be over in 5." Perrie said to Jade who signed again. "Ok Perrie. Hurry so I know what to do." She said.

Soon Perrie came over and when up to Jade's room. "I'm here." Perrie said to the brown haired girl. "Hey Pez." Jade said to the blonde haired girl. "So you need help with a girl, that you like but your friends hate for some reason?" Perrie asked, Jade nods slightly.

"Tell her that you like her it shouldn't matter what your friends think they should be happy that you like someone. If they don't they aren't good friends." Perrie said to her. "I can't lose my status at school Perrie. I can't tell her I like her." Jade told her.

"Jade that shouldn't even matter in high school. You need to be happy and in a non toxic relationship." Perrie told Jade. "Well it matters to me Perrie. I am known as the popular girl. I need to keep that for as long as possible." She said to Perrie.

"Know what happens to the popular girls they get pregnant by a person that is never going to be there for the kid Jade you don't need that." Perrie said to Jade. "I don't care. I am going to not tell her how I feel about her and thats that." Jade said.