Prolouge

Here I am the summer after fourth year wondering where the hell I went Wrong in my life. You say it all started a couple weeks ago on the eve of my 15th birthday I was staying up to rein it in as usual counting down the seconds...
20..
19..
18..
While I sit here recovering from the latest beating from my 'loving' uncle I wonder why this happens to me. Every summer it happens again and I wonder what if this was his plan all along why would he make me go back if he knew they were abusing me. And then I remember that Dumbledore is the leader of the light he would never willingly let me get abused so it must be what he truly say yes and it is for the greater good and there are protective blood wards.
10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
As I lay here remembering previous classes I think about the one where they taught us about creature inheritance, everyone gets them when they times 17 for family has creature blood, or in some rare cases where there is a life threatening occurrence and people get there's  early. And I wonder will I get one or am I just a normal wizard.

Little did i know that was not the case...

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
"Happy birthday Harry."
All of the sudden pain erupted from every part of my body. I don't scream cause I've learn making noise only brings more pain. It kept coming and wouldn't stop, when finally I succumbed to the darkness.