Chaper 2

"Now ms Lestrange would you like to get straight to business or do you want the blocks, glamours, and potions removed first?" Griphook asked me with an bloodthirsty smile. "I would love to have the blocks removed first, if that's alright with you griphook?" "Yes of course ms. Lestrange." "Call me talia please?"

As he led me down the familiar gringotts hallways I thought about everything I've found out, has this been going on since the beginning of Hogwarts or even longer before my adopted parents death, or even before Hogwarts? I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even realize that he had led me to a giant ritual looking room.

"Ms Lestrange can you please go change into this ritual robe and lay on the platform?" One of the goblins in the room asked me. I was shocked she knew my actual name, I guess news travels fast in gringotts.
I listened and did what she said, soon I begin to hear chanting in a language I don't understand. I believed my inheritance was unbearable this was the worst pain I've ever felt, I tried to hold in my screams as long as I could but eventually it got to much and I screamed louder than I ever have. Immediately afterwards the world went black.

A/n- hey sorry for the short chapter.. as you can see I changed her name in the story I will go back and change it in chapter 1 later. I am also going to be putting a picture of who I'm going to imagine her as in the next chapter. I hope I can continue this story for a while I lost interest in it that's why I hope I can finish it eventually.. That's all love everyone