~Chapter 9~Gave In~

Dream watched and listened almost in aw hearing George let out small hive and breaths. It seems he gave up removing the butt plug.
Dream noticed that the stocking George had put on with the entire outfit had tiny cat toes on the under side. Dream snorted that George really did go all out.
Dream thought was interrupted bye a loud shout from George.
"Fuck!"
He watched as George's body shook and he assumed he closed his legs based on what he could see from the maid dress hiding his knees and up.
Had George cum?
George was panting but still gave little hic with the tail still in.
George took a deep breath and pathetically crawled to the remote managing to turn off the vibrating butt plug. As he felt it finally turn off he rolled onto his back with a sigh of relief.
Dream pushed his chair back his head phones falling off his head and onto the floor with a loud clack.
Dream covered his face which was now heating up and despite his room being semi dark, even an idiot could see him blushing.
After watching...that, the fact of what he was doing caught up to him bringing second hand embarrassment.
After that whole thing for the next week Dream struggled to act normal with George. Sapnap and George pointed it out but Dream brushed it off, even their twitch chats noticed it. No matter how odd people found it they didn't understand why, I mean how could he even explain why? Everything he saw, he could t get it out of his head. Dream had more dreams when sleeping all of them being bright and vibrant. That and they were sexual with George. Dream when having nothing planned would purposely sleep in hope for another dream. He felt bad about it but couldn't stop himself. It was addicting to say the least.
Nobody had to know or anything so it was all fine as long as he kept it to himself.
Dream had destroyed his sleep schedule at that point, to be fair it was already pretty bad but still maki it worse doesn't make it any better!
Though he almost dozed off in the middle of a jack box stream with Karl, George, Sapnap, Tommy, and Slimecicle. He even left early because of it.

It was a Friday, it had been two whole weeks now and this was still going on. More and more people had begun to notice dreams weird behavior. But that thought dream pushed aside for he was too busy eating reheated pizza for dinner at 10:45pm. What was he gonna do....not eat it?
So you could say dream was pretty surprised when he got a text message, from George who despite having dreams number mainly used discord. When he texted him it was usually important.
Dream reluctantly picked up his phone sadly setting down his pizza. The text was short and simple.

GOGY!
George: Vc3?

Dream took a breath before respond with a "kk oen sec" accidentally misspelling the word 'one' trying to type quickly. He threw away a the sad remains of his pizza and went to his room sitting down preparing to hop into a call with George. When he had opened discord he saw George was already in the Vc waiting for him. Dream started getting nervous. Just him and George? Dream took a deep breath not taking a second thought and joining the call.
"Hey George."
"Hey Dream."
:)
587 words