The King's birthday party

After being asked for the 100th time for permission to have a birthday party for James, he finally let his nephews and his sons give him one but under one condition. No one can ask him how old he is or remind him how old he is. If someone breaks this rule then he will definitely suck the blood out of them no pun intended even if it's a friend or one of his family members friend.

The Official Day of James Birthday~

James had woken up a little late then usual but that gave the boys enough time to get everything ready even invite some of the guests that was coming, well he did give a spare key to Sting so they could get in without waking him or anyone else up to get in. But besides that James didn't really know what he was walking into so when he got up he only put on a robe over his bare chest and the only good part was that he d put on some sweatpants as well before he walked out of the bedroom. The male made his way down the hallway, before making his way down the steps with his eyes widening once he realized their was people in his house without him knowing. If he was a normal human man he would jump out of shock but only a small gasp left his mouth and along side one other word as his eyes stayed widened, you could tell he never been surprised before well like this of course.

 If he was a normal human man he would jump out of shock but only a small gasp left his mouth and along side one other word as his eyes stayed widened, you could tell he never been surprised before well like this of course

James: [censored]

Sting plus everyone in the room: Surprise!!

Adam: Uncle put some clothes on!

Sting: Yeah not everyone wants to see your abs Unk

James: How the hell was I supposed to know!!

(I was supposed to get this done before but I got busy so I'm doing this now if you look at his bio today is actually his birthday even though it's not really important I still wanted to make this)