Into the Roads

New Mombasa ,Kenya
Section N2
02:56:17

It has been almost half an hour for me in this city to find a UNSC Visor Communications Centre Kiosk.These dark Alleys are getting the best of me.The Jammed doors, Voices of Debris and Constant Enemy Awareness makes me feel Creepy.

As I walked even more i Noticed slight stains of blood on my Footpad.I checked it out and the result was worse...The Bone was Broken.Now my Top Priority is to Find a Medical Kiosk and I think it Wont be Far.

I check my time as I walked Crippled.Its 03:13:43.I walk even more.Suddenly my eyes catch Sight of a Phantom.I had no Other options, so I stumbled upon some Debris.The Phantom is yet hovering above a Statue.

The usual Covenant Patrol is being deployed.But something strange is here.In Reach they dropped Elites but Here they Drop Brutes.As the 3 Brutes jump down the hovering Phantom and Blast their Way in through a Jammed Door.I grasped my Breath.I Get out of the Debris and Follow the roads and Finally Luck gets on my Side.

I found a Telecommunications Kiosk and a Health Kiosk.I Updated the New Mombasa's Map and Injected my Leg with a Painkiller Shot (These shots last for 78+ hours).

The Pain has now ended and now I am Combat-Compatible.Though I still have to look for my self and rather not end up in a Covenant Hell Hole.

Eventually I bust up my cover and End up facing 7 brutes and their 4 Apprentices.Though difficulties were present but I killed them all.Though I received 2 Simultaneous shots on my Armor.I really need to find an ODST Supply Base or a Health Kiosk.

After sometime walking I come on to a ODST Capsule.It has Perfectly Landed and has Dug 32 cm into the ground.I need to Observe it and Avoid Enemy Visual.