oh boy

Shigaraki pov*
I wake up and get out of bed putting some new clothes on and heading to the store I thought about what dabi said and I think he's right if she gets pregnant she's gonna have nothing to eat so when I get back you were on the couch playing games I put the bags down quietly and sneak up behind you I pick you up from behind and we both laugh

"shigs really I was about to win...its ok I still love you so where were you" you say looking at me "I was at the store and bought you this I didnt know what it was but dabi told me to give it to you idk why" I say passing you a small pink box "this is a pregnancy test hon" you say looking up at me "oh thats what that is- thats why he told me to get it"

I say putting my fist in the palm of my hand "what why did he tell you to get it" you say confused "he told me something last night he told me if you got p-pregnant you would have nothing to eat so I bought that like he said and some food" I say pointing at the bags "well I'll go take this"

you say going to the bathroom after a few minutes you come back out in shock and tearing up "its positive" you say sitting next to me "WHAT" I say fainting, I wake up to toga comforting you and you crying in her chest "its true.....OMG IM GONNA BE A DAD OMG OMG OMG" I say freaking out in excitement "shiggy come over here y/n needs you we don't have time for your bull crap" toga says pulling me over to you, after many hours of us cuddling on the couch you drift to sleep I carry you to the bed and fall asleep too.

Y/n pov*
I wake up and shigs was still asleep and I was hungry so I got out of bed and had some cereal while I was eating he finally woke up and kissed me on the cheek "hey baby" he says still half asleep "hi shigs" I say still eating he gets some cereal too and after we were done eating he was fully up now and we played games with dabi but only toga knows I was pregnant

after we played a few rounds of the game I looked at shigs and rolled my eyes towards dabi and he nodded so I looked at dabi "he dabi we have something to tell you" I say fidgeting with my fingers "ok what is it" he says looking at me and shigs "i-im pregnant" I say nervously he looks at me in shock and looked at shigs "your serious" he says confused shigs looks at him and nods "holy sh- omg omg omg"

he says freaking out a little "dabi its not that deep chill out your being dramatic how hard can being a parent be" shigs says trying to calm dabi down "yea dabi I think you and toga can be great help with the baby when it gets here" I say giggling a bit "so you don't know the gender" dabi says frowing his eyebrows

"well no not yet but we will" I say looking at dabi, afterwords we all chill and play more games dabi was still bragging about the baby, after we finish the game me and shigs head to bed.