The park

(Jonny pov )

After the restraunt I decided that I couldn't just take her to eat I needed to take her somewhere special ,so I decided that place was the park that I always spent time in when I needed to think .
"Erm jonny where are we" she asked nervously ?
"Wait and see " I said with a smile
as soon as she saw the park the first thing I heard was a small gasp of amazement .
"Wow "she said
"What is this place "

"It's just a park I go to when I need to think or take my mind of something
And seen as though you are so beautiful I thought you would fit perfectly in a place like this "

(Zoe's pov)

"Aww tnx you're too sweet ,but no I'm not beautiful "
"What are you talking about ?!?" Jonny exclaimed !
"You are the most beautiful person I have ever set my eyes on . And that's why I want to ask you to do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend . I know we have only known each other a few days but from the moment I first saw you I knew I needed to make you mine "
"Yes jonny I will become your girlfrien"
Slowly I realized that he started to Lean in until all of a sudden his lips were joint to mine . It was the most amazing feeling . I could feel little sparks. I started to smile into the kiss until I realized that it was getting late and my dad would start getting worried if I didn't get home soon .
I gently pulled away making him look confused until I told him the time .
His eyes widened with shock and he quickly picked me up and started running to the car .
"Eek " I screamed making him laugh .
What is it with Manchester United players picking me up ???
He finally put me down and let me get into the car .

Skip car journey

We pulled up outside my house and I slowly pecked his lips before smiling and getting out .

Little did I know I would be harassed by my. Dad , Dave (David de gea) ,wayne Rooney and phil jones

"Soooooo what did you do with jonny ?" My dad asked slyly
"None of your buisness I replied wuicly.

"Leave this to me " I heard a voice from behind me say .
Suddenly I felt a pair of arms belonging to a certain Spanish goalkeeper lift me up ,put me on the sofa and start tickling me ,.
"Tell me " he said still tickling me
"Nope " I replied
"Ok then we'll do this the hard way I'll just Cary on tickling you "

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and was forced to tell them .
As soon as I did I ran up stairs as I had a call from Jon y

Authors note - hey hope you enjoyed this xxx