The next morning

Zoe's pov:

The next morning I woke up with my head in the crook of someone's neck .
I was about confused at first but then I remembered that I had stayed at jonny s last night and he wouldn't let me sleep on the floor.

He is such an amazing person I really hope that our relationship lasts especially since I think I'm starting to love him .

And I would love waking up like this more often .
He looks cute when he's asleep

For the next ten minutes i just lay awake staring at his face ,until I started to hear him shuffle and suddenly open his eyes .

As soon as he did I kissed him and got pulled in for a hug .

"Wait!!!" I exclaimed .

"I didn't ring my dad last night !"

"Oh shit " was jonny a reaction

"He's gonna kill me " he said dramatically

"He is gonna hate me "

"Chill out babe " I said trying to calm him down

"No he's not because it was my fault .I forgot to ring him last night and you offered me to stay at yours a night ."

"Now show me your kitchen and then get back into bed "

"Whyyy" he asked cautiously

"Coz I want to make you breakfast to say thanks "

"You don't have to I mean you're a guest here so you shouldn't have to work "

"But this guest just so happens to be your girlfriend who wants to cook so stop arguing ."

"Fine " he let out a sigh

Jonnys pov :

Wow she is amazing
None of my other girlfriends ever cooked for me or even liked to hang out with me .

You know what I think I might actually love her .

I've never been so sure about anything in my life .

Hey guys thanks for reading x
Carry on coz there is gonna be drama in the next chapter
!!!