Chapter 12

" strip and spread your legs baby "

Sohyun do it like jungkook said.....
She lays on the bed and spreads her legs.....jungkook smirked at the sight infront of him.....

He removes his shirt showing his perfect abs...

Sohyun was continuously watching him....he smirked...." Don't worry baby it's all yours...." Sohyun blushed..
He gots top on her....attacked his lips to hers....it was hungry kiss....

He kissed her passionately entering his tongue.....she moaned when his clothed bulge touched her womanhood.....His kisses goes from her jaw line to neck....he sucked her neck.... bitting it...." Ahhhh..." Sohyun moaned...

He grabbed her breasts...
He started sucking her right nipple..
Pinching other one with his fingers
He did with other too....

He goes down kissing every part of her skin.....his mouth stopped infront of her womanhood.....
He Slowly licks it teasing her......she moaned....
He started sucking it....kissing it too
He thrusted his fingers.....making her back arch...." Do you like baby...?"
Jungkook asked....
" Ohhh...yes..I love it daddy.." Sohyun moaned...

He thrusted into her faster.....
Curving his fingers too...hitting her spot....she felt a knot in her stomach..
" I am cumming...." She moaned....
He removes his fingers and started tongue thrust her....he was moving fast....it makes her cum on his tongue
" You taste so good..." Jungkook moaned....

He takes off his pants with boxers...
His length springs up....her eyes widened by his length...
He flips her on her stomach...now she is on her fours....he teases her enterance with his tip....

He pushed himself.....they both moaned...he slowly pulled out and slammed faster inside....he continued this process.....he finally started thrusting....he Holded her waist...
She gripped the pillow.... pounding into her faster and harder.....

She was continuously moaning...when he hits her spot....she again felt a knot in her stomach...
" I am cumming..." She screams in pleasure....." Hold on..." Jungkook said
He flips her on her back.....
Slammed inside her again.... thrusting into her deeper....." I can't..." Sohyun moans..

" Just minute...I am almost there.."
Jungkook groans....
His thrust got sloppy giving her signal he was close too....
" Cum.." when jk said Sohyun cums..
They both came together with moans..

He slowly pulled out...he lays beside her...." Are you ok..?" Jungkook asked
Sohyun was still breathing heavily...
" Y-yes..I am .." Sohyun said...
" Let's sleep..." Jungkook said hugging her waist....they both fell asleep...

Sohyun wakes up...sunlight hitting on her face....she yawns....
" Good morning...." Sohyun turns her head and sees the smiling jungkook
" Good morning kookie.." Sohyun said

" Let's go and take bath..." Jungkook said.... Sohyun nodded..
She gets up from the bed...jungkook licks his lips....she smirked....
" What happened kookie do you want something..." Sohyun teases...
" Well...I don't know...seeing you like this wants me to fuck you hard again"
Jungkook said with smirk.....