Prologue - 329 Years ago

Salem, Massachusetts 1692

Chaos, that's all they could see throughout the last two years. House after house officers had been forcing their way inside and arresting innocent people. But none could compare to one young girl, she had been dappling with the magic that the puritan's hated. They had called it witch craft, but she just called it freedom of religion. One day she had been busy working on a spell when the puritan's came knocking on her door. Worry had flashed across her face as she hid everything and walked over to the door, carefully opening it she saw the puritan's standing just outside her door.

"Can I help you?" the young woman said.

"We would like to search your house," one of the men said. "Let us through,"

"Sorry but I can't let you do that," said the woman but it was useless as the puritan's forced their way inside. The minute they did, they were taken aback by what they had seen everywhere she had strange objects lying around, heads of what looked like animals and other horrible things that didn't make them stop to consider what had been happening. The woman had immediately been arrested and brought to the city hall where she had been tried and sentenced to death by hanging. Before she was killed she left one final warning.

"Here me now! Citizens of Salem Massachusetts!" the woman yelled. "For twenty years your descendants will disappear one by one! And on the next twenty years, I will find a way to return!" the woman could not continue as they had already pulled the lever causing her to die. But the warning she had given never left their minds, they hoped that the curse would disappear over time. Over the years people had started to forget all about it never really mentioning it again.