Epilogue

Ezra and his family had finally arrived back at the bunker, it was now calm and everyone was going back to doing their own thing. Ezra sat in his room writing in his journal and talking about everything he had gone through over the past couple years.

Dear Journal,

It's been a week since Emma and I had arrived back from our small case. Things have started to get back to normal but still, I felt like everything I had gone through from the kitsune to Salem. Everything that I've been through I feel like I've learned something from it. Firstly, I spent most of my time trying to impress my parents when in reality, I was only trying to please myself. I never exactly thought about that before Emma pointed it out.

My cousin, while we barely had any interaction, I do know that we will have more interactions to come. Probably one final time, don't worry i'm not going to talk about death, I highly doubt that i'm going to die. Anyway, I have been thinking about my mother and books, normally I wouldn't read, but I can't exactly help it since my mother loves to read. I know I'm writing, but here's what I'm going to do and I'm making sure that I write everything down. Because in the end, I want people to read this series and know that everything we've been through is not for the faint of heart. This is a real thing that has happened to me and it's from my own personal experience, so I hope you enjoy my series. I have already created a title for the first novel in the trilogy. I will title it "The Kitsune Curse" . This is the beginning of an adventure.

Sincerely,

Ezra Winchester