Three

*Emily pov*

~

Draco ended up staying in our compartment for the ride. Lillian still seemed pretty surprised (she did just find out 2 hours ago) but right now she was engulfed in her book. Of course. But that's ok because I was actually reading a book too, Anne Of Green Gables to be precise, I had made my way over to where Draco was sitting. He was staring outside. Watching everything move around us. Looking up from my book I took a moment to just look at him. His hair slightly falling into his eyesight. His eyes, a hazy grey, filled with worry. He was really concentrating on something. "Draco?" I said softly, gently touching his hand. He jumped a little. Obviously zoned out.

"Wha-?" he asked, startled.

"Oh, what's wrong Draco?"

"Umm... nothing really..." he said at a loss of words. I looked at him with that, 'I know something is wrong' look. He sighed

"Do you want to go to an empty compartment to talk about whatever?"

"Yeah," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I went over to Lillian, "Umm Lillian, Draco, and I are going to an empty compartment to talk. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be back soon!" I told her.

"Ok! That's ok! I'll be here! Have fun! But not too much fun." She gave me a totally funny Lillian look.

"Ok!" I said laughing, knowing we were thinking the same thing. I won't have that much fun! We look at each other laughing. I looked back at Draco, leaning in the compartment door, I walked towards him and he took my hand. "Bye Lillian! See you later! I'll miss you! I said being dumb.

"We're on the same train! She said laughing, see you later!" We started walking but I soon realized we were holding hands. So I immediately let go.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"Remember," I said through gritted teeth, the whole us thing," I told him trying to make it look like I was mad at him because some students were passing and looking.

"Right. Try to act normal if you  Weasley's can do that," he whispered smirking. I stifled a giggle.

"You walk ahead of me Draco." He gave me a nod and started walking. Down the aisle way, I saw someone I was trying to avoid. My brothers, Fred and George. Oh no, I thought to myself. I passed them smiling hoping they would just say hi back or something but no.

"Emily! They said simultaneously.

"Hey, guys!" I said uneasily.

"Why aren't you with Lillian?"

"Oh, I was getting us some Chocolate Frogs. What are you doing?"

"You know the usual," Fred said.

"Pranking people?" I asked.

"Man, she knows us so well doesn't she George?"

"That you do Emily!"

"Well, I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye!" They both said I could tell George could tell something was up. I couldn't find Draco.

"Draco?" I called quietly.

"In here, Emily." His voice called from a compartment but he wasn't there.

"Where are you?"

"Right here." He appeared.

"How'd you do that?!" I am amazed.

"We have this thing called magic Em'" he said.

"Yeah, right forgot," I said laughing.

"It's an invisibility charm I found the other day, never thought it would come in handy but look at that! It did!"

"I guess so!" I closed the door and sat down next to him. "So what's really bothering you Draco?" I asked concerned.

~

Here's chapter three!

Hope you enjoy it!!

- Marina!